ROM Hack [DEMO][WIP] New Super Mario Classic | New Super Mario Brothers 2 Remastered

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 58,288
  • Replies 91
  • Likes 33
D

Deleted User

OP
Hello everybody! Sorry for the delayed progress update. The dev team was hoping to release the demo this week, which is why we were putting off the Progress Update. Some unexpected errors and bugs came up yesterday and today so we need to push out the demo again. Instead, hopefully these screenshots will appease your appetite for the ROM hack!
5iXALUy.png Hh6kt76.png hZSk4ns.png joYTgNi.png n8FdHFp.png NJ9hwZs.png R3ATXgt.png TyhdmWD.png WCWhplf.png xzUmApq.png

D

Deleted User

OP
Hey everybody, here once again with another progress update. We aren't quite sure when the demo is going to be out, but don't think we are spending all of our time on world one. We are also working on other aspects/worlds of the game.

NEWS: I left the dev team but am still hosting the development server and maintaining the GBATemp thread

Here are some more screenshots:

8WhUkud.png

n3zLr7S.png

Spbpm2x.png

PBqjiDl.png

TmRxSeB.png

v7XlZmL.png

NOTE: The screenshots may have been reused but I requested them on short notice.

See ya next week!

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
man this looks awesome

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It looks great.

Although, having Mario Maker on the 3DS... I don't know.

Anyway, yes, NSMB2 was great on its known and had some nice designs.
are you talking seriously?
mario maker don't even share courses it's kinda usless, you don't have reason to create courses on it

orangy57

bruh
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No offense to the logo, but all of the drop shadows on the custom letters put in seem off, along with the word "classic" sticking a bit too far out to the right. I'll see if I can try to clean it up and post a revised one tomorrow afternoon, because I've got some finals to do right now.

D

Deleted User

OP
Hello Everybody!

I hope all of you are having a great day, because it's just gotten better!

After over 6 weeks of combined effort, the Classic Team is releasing the New Super Mario Classic Demo!

Go ahead and check it out in the OP! There you will find a download link and some instructions about installing the mod.

Please join the discord and submit any problems you have and we will try and get back to you as soon as we can!

D

Deleted User

OP
hey there today is the day, when are you gonna release it?
Hey! There is a demo available so we can get feedback on level design! Go ahead and download it from the link in the OP and join the discord so we can get your feedback!

jimmyj

Official founder of altariaism. Copyright jimmyj
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey! There is a demo available so we can get feedback on level design! Go ahead and download it from the link in the OP and join the discord so we can get your feedback!
yeah i played the demo and loved it but i thought today was gonna be released demo number 2 given the date on the post

D

Deleted User

OP
yeah i played the demo and loved it but i thought today was gonna be released demo number 2 given the date on the post
Oh I understand your confusion now.There isn't going to be another demo. This one was released to get feedback on level design so we know how to make better levels for the future. We don't have a set release date, but there is going to be a progress update today!

jimmyj

Official founder of altariaism. Copyright jimmyj
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh I understand your confusion now.There isn't going to be another demo. This one was released to get feedback on level design so we know how to make better levels for the future. We don't have a set release date, but there is going to be a progress update today!
ok very cool i like where this romhack is going and i like it

PluckyJokerhead

Trophies
XP
Country
Just want to say this hack is brilliant so far and we will all be incredibly disappointed if it doesn't get finished. The level design is awesome.

D

Deleted User

OP
Just want to say this hack is brilliant so far and we will all be incredibly disappointed if it doesn't get finished. The level design is awesome.
I'm not a developer anymore, (but I still am in the dev channels because I maintain the thread sort of, and host where the devs exchange their files) but it looks like things are progressing. The current devs have no intent of abandoning the hack. Thanks for your words!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ StealthD0g99: I think we as a society should take the Cave Johnson approach to scientific studies