TaMs

Randomizer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/24944.html

Is this the game what you all have been waiting for?
jagkfaabp.jpg

Pic highly related.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YES!

I did a thread a long time ago actually and since then the more I see of it the more I want it. They've put a lot of time and effort into it, making sure that it plays well and has the right atmosphere. Looks like they're really pushing the DS and put a lot of features into it, and not just because they can. I've read in interviews that there were a lot of features that they wanted to put in but took out as they didn't work well which I think bodes well for the final game.

IGN has been posting weekly videos and developers blog so if anyones interested check them out.

I'd say it was the most "mature" game on the DS, next to RE DS which is cheesy and feels very dated nowadays.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Haha, what's with the random moneyshot?

As for the 'most mature game on the DS' I'd say stuff like Brain Training, Picross and even Phoenix Wright are more mature than b-movie zombie stuff. Interested how it pans out although this type of game and this kind of muddy colour scheme isn't really suited to handhelds. It's the type of thing I'd rather play on a home console. Certainly looks technically impressive though.

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha, what's with the random moneyshot?

As for the 'most mature game on the DS' I'd say stuff like Brain Training, Picross and even Phoenix Wright are more mature than b-movie zombie stuff. Interested how it pans out although this type of game and this kind of muddy colour scheme isn't really suited to handhelds. It's the type of thing I'd rather play on a home console. Certainly looks technically impressive though.
I meant as in theme (hence the " surrounding the word). As in actual content that kids probably won't get I'd say Hotel Dusk or something.

Jkeeper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't wait for this to come out. it looks amazing. the ds could use some mature games

TaMs

Randomizer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Actually i thought that the trailer was hilarious.
QUOTE said:
Looks like they're really pushing the DS and put a lot of features into it, and not just because they can.
I don't think that they're pushing ds atleast not graphically.. maybe with innovative way. Who knows, just looks pretty lame.

seeyavos

Trophies
XP
Country
gosh i've been waiting for this game for EVER. DS needs more horror games, so far we only have Touch the Dead and Resident Evil
frown.gif

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its getting some really great previews right now, a lot of them are saying that its pretty scary despite being a handheld title and its one you need to have headphones or speakers to really enjoy it.

Puzzles are said to work very well and the actual combat is smooth as anything on the PC.

biggrin.gif
Can't wait! 21 days to go!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhtD6BeBJK4