Dell Drivers Help

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware, Devices and Accessories' started by drakorex, Dec 27, 2013.

1. drakorex
    OP

drakorex GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 19, 2011
    United States
    I'm trying to set up a Dell Latitude E6400. I installed Win7 Ultimate, but I don't have the drivers. Tried looking at the Dell website, but the touch pad driver still won't work, and when I try to install the bluetooth module, the installer I'm stopped with it telling me to hit FN+F2 or hit the Radio on/off switch to activate Bluetooth. I tried both but it doesn't seem to help.

2. drakorex
    OP

Jan 19, 2011
    United States
    Could someone please help me?

3. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    United Kingdom
    For the bluetooth there appears to be two cards available for the E6400. Are you sure you do not have the other one.

That said it seems to be something of a common problem and a quick scan did not bring up one of those nice drivers for windows 7 pages, considering this is a business laptop this quite odd. This is not good as I have its predecessor to get off vista at some point.

That said http://social.technet.microsoft.com...7-64-bit-missing-drivers?forum=w7itproinstall might have some solutions.

On the touchpad do you just mean the additional scrolling stuff is not working or the whole thing is not working?

4. drakorex
    OP

Jan 19, 2011
    United States
    The scrolling. Then there are the 3 buttons up top I have no idea what are used for. Also I should note that I'm running 32-bit