Hacking Deleting single trophy instead of all trophies in trophy manager?

2DSGamerdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
hi, all
I made mistake in unlocking a trophy/s for some games that I have not gotten,
and I would like to delete them, I found the app, trophy manager,

but my question is:

1) how can I delete a single trophy and still keep all my other unlocked ones that I have gotten?

trophy manager, I saw can delete the whole trophy list but not single trophy?

this there any way that trophy manager can delete single trophies instead of multiple?

or should I use another trophy app?

thanx

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it could be what trophy manager is doing (never tried the app). you can open that file on your computer with sqlite browser. I used ys memories of celceta as a guinea pig. I renamed the platinum trophy and unlocked it without unlocking anything else beforehand. I'm not sure if it's a red flag if you mess with the trophy database. though, it seems a lot of people have messed with trophies (on the ps3 at least) without getting banned. I didn't sync my trophies as it was just a test. I think renaming a trophy would be a bigger red flag than just simply unlocking it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

here's a picture I made of it:

141s0gi.jpg

I am pinky on psx-place.

Reactions: 2DSGamerdude

2DSGamerdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
it could be what trophy manager is doing (never tried the app). you can open that file on your computer with sqlite browser. I used ys memories of celceta as a guinea pig. I renamed the platinum trophy and unlocked it without unlocking anything else beforehand. I'm not sure if it's a red flag if you mess with the trophy database. though, it seems a lot of people have messed with trophies (on the ps3 at least) without getting banned. I didn't sync my trophies as it was just a test. I think renaming a trophy would be a bigger red flag than just simply unlocking it.

oh, okay I see. I don't sync my vita to psN, so im good,
good to know tho,

I'll try opening the .db and removing some lines for said trophy list.
in trophy manager when I go into the Trophy Screen list (ffx, and press said button for delete trophy or select it, it doesn't work?)

https://github.com/ONElua/TrophyManager

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure what's up with that. I wouldn't try deleting the trophy but rather relocking it. sqlite browser, at least newer ones, don't like it if you try deleting entire rows of cells. I think it errors or something. one of the cells determines if a trophy is locked or unlocked (0 or 1), so just modify that. each trophy is separate, so you can lock/unlock whichever ones you want. as you can see in that picture, I unlocked the platinum trophy while everything else was locked.

2DSGamerdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
hay, god reborn, I fixed my issue with trophies :)
found Sqlite browser for Mac OS and copied my Trophy_local.db to my pc and edited it and repasted that to my ur0/trophy and it worked!
thanx so much for the help!

also, one question:

even tho I locked some trophies that I wanted (from 1 -> 0),
why does the percentage of trophies unlocked show the same percentage as before?
if you lock some trophies, shouldn't the blue percent line decrease instead of remaining the same?

eg. for bloodstained Cruse of moon, I had it at 90%, I locked some trophies but the percentage is still at 90% like before?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*