♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mist8rio said:
I had sent him a PM message. I did try it but nothing is happening.

XZXERO, I was using your guide and it is NOT perfect. Step 3 is not as I saw it on the screen and others had problems not seeing what u wrote too, so stop crapping.
yea im sorry i need to rewrite the guide for the illiterate.
cuz i know how people love to read fast and incorrectly.

mmorpheus1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
WOW . i have been around this forum for the beest part of a year , Until now i have seen nothing but helpful advice on these forums. This thread is so , well i dont know how to describe it !!! but comments like "go away we dont like you" is hardly helpful.

Yes he made a mistake and thought he would ask for advice, so lets all flame hi eh ??
frown.gif

mist8rio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to thank those with positive comments and specially icpmattj, the guy has tried to help as much as he could.

Everyone else with nothing to do than troll forums with dumb childish comments, fix your guide or get a life.

Agu Fungus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mist8rio said:
I'd like to thank those with positive comments and specially icpmattj, the guy has tried to help as much as he could.

Everyone else with nothing to do than troll forums with dumb childish comments, fix your guide or get a life.
So, did you manage to fix it?

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Agu Fungus said:
mist8rio said:

So, did you manage to fix it?
most likely not.

Unfortune

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
mist8rio said:
While following a guide to install System Menu NUS v449 with Wad Manager, I accidentally selected uninstall. Now (of course) it's bricked. Is the Recovery Menu deleted as well? I can't load the Recovery Menu by pressing all buttons on modified GC D-pad on port 4. Wii powers up and spins drive but nothing else.

I think BootMii in on IOS because it never booted b4 system menu (even when I selected to install on boot2 as well). I had to start it from HBC. I never got a chance to install Preloader either. Is my only chance sending it to Nintendo for repair?

So you installed it on boot2? Then get the right files on the sd card, put it in the wii and turn it on.

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another good way to see if you have BootMii/boot2 or not is to take your card out and turn on the console. If the disc slot flashes twice then it's installed.

Unfortune

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
mist8rio said:
While following a guide to install System Menu NUS v449 with Wad Manager, I accidentally selected uninstall.

When i first modded my wii, i was 100% careful about what i did. like i checked over steps 3 times. because i wondered what my parents would do if i broke it. each time i do something dangerous to my wii, my heart is always like thumping so hard. its always a relief to see the channels screen
biggrin.gif

i only have preloader, i cant do bootmii as boot2

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Unfortune said:
mist8rio said:
While following a guide to install System Menu NUS v449 with Wad Manager, I accidentally selected uninstall.

When i first modded my wii, i was 100% careful about what i did. like i checked over steps 3 times. because i wondered what my parents would do if i broke it. each time i do something dangerous to my wii, my heart is always like thumping so hard. its always a relief to see the channels screen
biggrin.gif

if he can run preloader can he not just run a wadmanager.dol from the run/install file part of preloader and reinstall his system menu wad from there???

Unfortune

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
longtom1 said:
Unfortune said:
mist8rio said:

biggrin.gif

if he can run preloader can he not just run a wadmanager.dol from the run/install file part of preloader and reinstall his system menu wad from there???

he cant run preloader. he said he hasnt installed it..................

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nearly 4 hours without power :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    SO POWERLESS
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tell Kanye I need power
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Better start running in your hamster wheel
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Meth addicts on a treadmill connected to a generator "Unlimited POWER!!!'
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before or after a hit?
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Do you dangle a baggie in front of them, like a carrot?
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    they're the same thing
    +1
    i like that idea
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the same thing?
    +1
    before or after a hit
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay