MegaBits

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey All,
Long story short, I accidently deleted the plugin for sd2vita in autoplugin. I'm new to vita hacking as in I just got this today. To add to this, I wasn't the one who did the hack. I'll give as much info as I can:

PS Vita 2000 (Metallic Red)
Version 3.65 HENkaku

I don't know what other info I can give, but whenever I put my sd2vita in, the system says I need to update the firmware. I obviously didn't, but any help getting my sd2vita working again would be great. I've tried going to henkaku. xyz on the browser, but since I'm on 3.65 it isn't compatible. My Vita doesn't have VitaShell on it either, I'm assuming that was ran from the sd card. I'm a loss right now. I just moved my games over, and was looking through plugins.

The mistake was the fact that I wasn't educated enough on this system lol. I've hacked all my other consoles, but this was new to me. My rookie mistake was not knowing the difference between ur0 and ux0. I wanted all of my plugins on one drive, but in doing that, I've now locked myself out of SD2Vita.

Any help would be appreciated in fixing this.

*****Resolved*****
Hey all, so after a few hours of tinkering, I was able to get all my data back and my sd2vita working. I first needed to set my dns in my wifi settings so it would block psn's auto update message, once that was done, I was able to connect my vita to qcma which then allowed me to use psvimgtools letting me get back vitashell, after that I got autoplugin installed in my vitas internal memory, then was able to reinstall sd2vita, the final step was needing to unlink the memory card, after the reboot, everything was back.

If needed, the dns I used was 212.47.229.76

Thanks for all the help!

Last edited by MegaBits,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey All,
Long story short, I accidently deleted the plugin for sd2vita in autoplugin. I'm new to vita hacking as in I just got this today. To add to this, I wasn't the one who did the hack. I'll give as much info as I can:

Version 3.65 HENkaku

I don't know what other info I can give, but whenever I put my sd2vita in, the system says I need to update the firmware. I obviously didn't, but any help getting my sd2vita working again would be great. I've tried going to henkaku. xyz on the browser, but since I'm on 3.65 it isn't compatible. My Vita doesn't have VitaShell on it either, I'm assuming that was ran from the sd card. I'm a loss right now. I just moved my games over, and was looking through plugins.

The mistake was the fact that I wasn't educated enough on this system lol. I've hacked all my other consoles, but this was new to me. My rookie mistake was not knowing the difference between ur0 and ux0. I wanted all of my plugins on one drive, but in doing that, I've now locked myself out of SD2Vita.

https://vita.hacks.guide/yamt

MegaBits

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you talking about the guide by Erfg1? The one about restoring the PS Vita shell on 3.65? If so I've been messing around with that for around an hour. I'm trying to get my vita to be recognized by qmca, but it just won't happen. I've installed zadig to reinstall the drivers, but no dice.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you talking about the guide by Erfg1? The one about restoring the PS Vita shell on 3.65? If so I've been messing around with that for around an hour. I'm trying to get my vita to be recognized by qmca, but it just won't happen. I've installed zadig to reinstall the drivers, but no dice.
No the guide from the same url above for 3.65

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey All,

Version 3.65 HENkaku

@MegaBits ,follow this guide for re-hack your PS Vita,after you can re-install Vitashell and all plugins!

Reactions: MegaBits

MegaBits

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all, so after a few hours of tinkering, I was able to get all my data back and my sd2vita working. I first needed to set my dns in my wifi settings so it would block psn's auto update message, once that was done, I was able to connect my vita to qcma which then allowed me to psvimgtools letting me get back vitashell, after that I got autoplugin installed in my vitas internal memory, then was able to reinstall sd2vita, the final step was needing to unlink the memory card, after the reboot, everything was back.

Thanks for all the help!

Reactions: NeoGranzon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup