Hacking dedicated space for dev mode?

jammybudga777

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i have set devmode to have 27gb of space. i installed the few emulators that are available with roms that total to around 6gb. now if i try to copy anything else to it it tells me its full. but clearly isnt?

azy77

Trophies
XP
Country
I have exact same problem on my one x and posted same topic some months ago but alas no solution worked.

On normal xbox one which I had before this it was fine but on one x I still have this issue.

jammybudga777

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
That's depressing lol I even dedicated more space afterwoulds and it tells me the same thing...... Is there someway to start over by reseting devmode. I mean it's not a big issue cos the stuff I have can be loaded from an external hard drive but I would like it to be on the internal

jammybudga777

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Already tried restting console to factory then activating dev mode again - did not work for me.
ok thanks for your replys. i guess ill have a dig around but doubt ill solve it if nobody else seems to have any idea. just annoying because theres no logical sence to it that i can see

azy77

Trophies
XP
Country
Good luck mate. Until you posted I thought I was the only one with this issue. If you manage to find a solution please let me know.

Btw, do you have a one X or regular?

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep your Dahmer ways to yourself