Deciding games to pick up...

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by fischermasamune, Mar 24, 2014.

1. fischermasamune
    OP

fischermasamune GBAtemp Regular

Aug 6, 2013
    United States
    Hi everyone.

I'm looking for an action game and a non-action game, both playable in an American 3DS. Intend to buy one in each class; format (physical over digital) and price playing some role in the decision (of course, along with other factors as lenght, gameplay, presentation, etc).

By action game I mean something like Yoshi's New Island or TLOZ:ALBW, where you have to act in real time to advance in a concrete world (which excludes Tetris). I was also looking at Kirby: Mass Attack (for DS). Is this one fun? Which of them, if any, would be a great acquisition for my library?
    Any other suggestion of action game I should play and I might be missing?

By non-action game I mean mostly an adventure game, possibly with puzzles and great story, but it could also be something quite different (like Chibi-Robo: Photo Finder).
    Good examples, which I'm somewhat inclined to, would be the Professor Layton games. I'm totally new to the series. Don't know if I should pick the last one (Azran Legacy) or if I should start from the previous installments. Also, are the daily puzzles of Azran Legacy worth it? Am I missing much for not having it right now?
    Has anybody played the Scribblenauts Unlimited (which I would classify as non-action)? Or Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir? I'm also looking into those. Are they fun?
    Is there any other non-action game I shouldn't miss at? Any adventure game? If anything is at 999/VLR level, then they are probably a good pick for me.

[Don't suggest LMDM or SM3DL as I have those. Also, I'm not looking into RPGs.]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice