Misc [DECEMBER] GBATemp Pokemon X/Y Tournament

BearJaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Won against Nishank (2-1). The third match was probably the most intense battle I've ever had. Good games, everyone! I had fun. :yaynds:

Here are the codes for the Finals:
QLHG-WWWW-WWW3-ZZ5J - BATTLE 1
LKDW-WWWW-WWW3-ZZ6W - BATTLE 2
FEQG-WWWW-WWW3-ZZ6B - BATTLE 3

ßleck

Console Peasant
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Won against Nishank (2-1). The third match was probably the most intense battle I've ever had. Good games, everyone! I had fun. :yaynds:

Congratulations man! I just watched the third battle and that was REALLY close. Of course I had to lose to the champion in the semi-finals again...
Sit yo ass down and be patient until the end of Jan/Feb coz that's when I'll be doing the next one :yay:
Doubles is the official (and most balanced) match type so for consistency i'll probably keep it doubles unless people are really against it
Oh come on! I demand an earlier tournament! I have to unleash the rage I got from this one.:P
Also, won't you consider just hosting a 6 vs. 6 single battle tournament? I'd really like to see that instead of just another double battle one.

Chaoskiller218

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Congratulations man! I just watched the third battle and that was REALLY close. Of course I had to lose to the champion in the semi-finals again...

Oh come on! I demand an earlier tournament! I have to unleash the rage I got from this one.:P
Also, won't you consider just hosting a 6 vs. 6 single battle tournament? I'd really like to see that instead of just another double battle one.
I lost to him in the first round D:

breaktemp

D-Sun who was called D-Moon
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Black-Ice

Sounds good, and it seems a lot of trainers want to have a 6-on-6 double battles formatted tournament.

NishankNathChaud

Ah, looking forward to posting and watching the Vs.Recorder codes ^_^ !!

Congrats on making it to the final round !

BearJaw

Amazing...then that makes you our GBATemp Pokemon X/Y Tournament Champion !!

Looking forward to watching the battles on my Vs.Recorder, after editing the OP.

* glad to hear you had a fun time competing *

ßleck

Hmm, now that this one has concluded...why not look into becoming the next host ?

* i am sure people will join and offer to help you out *

Chaoskiller218

It did seem to be a tricky Group Stage...good luck in future competitions.

Anyhow, this concludes our december tournament !!

I am now going through my PMs/Conversations to update the OP with the Vs.Recorder codes.

Thanks again for keeping this information private...and you are now open to post your codes in this thread.

Oh, and to are champion "BearJaw", I really do not have a prize prepared...but do PM me and I can work out trading you an item or pokemon you would like.

NishankNathChaud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
here is my semi final round with shiny latios, in the third battle i survived with 1 hp, pretty intense.
tpvg-wwww-www3-p42a
3evw-wwww-www3-p42p
jdqg-wwww-www3-p42v

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Jiehfeng

Awesome, I'll start working on the dates, rules, and such.

I will really need you and anyone else available to advertise is on other message boards.

* or really anywhere you can *

Hmm...I start by making a topic here shortly.

waaaait yo ass son.
If the tourny's are going to have multiple hosts, we all need to respect each others slots.
Feburary/March is Thanatos's slot and it hasnt even started yet. Hold up.

If ya'll start overtaking each other it will cause fights,

breaktemp

D-Sun who was called D-Moon
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Black-Ice

No no, I will still be the host of the tournament.

I am currently asking for help advertising to invite a few more entrants to the March tournament.

Hmm...I do not recall "Thanatos" have the February & March slots ?

Also, Thanatos is hosting a Single 6-vs-6 tournament while I am hosting a Double 4-vs-4 tournament.

There should not be any fights with our tournaments...since we have different formats and start dates.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Is it safe to update a modded ps3? Can I play online in pirated games? (with ps3hen either...