Hacking Debug

Ambersandra22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I brought a second hand ps3 today and it has Debug settings, what is this? And it won’t let me sign into the PlayStation network. What is going on. I want to download Netflix but it won’t let me sign in. Help

endz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It sounds like you got a PS3 running rebug cfw and the debug menu came enabled. If you don't want the debug menu to appear, you should have an app under the games tab on the xmb called rebug toolbox, from inside it you can change the settings and make to standard retail menu. On the second tab choose REBUG for System Mode, and Retail for XMB operation mode, and the XMB menus should be like normal.

To get Netflix what I did was find a nopsn PKG file of it, then put it on a USB drive in a folder called packages, and installed it through the "package manager" folder on the games tab of the xmb > install package files > package directory, and it should be there.

You probably can't sign into psn/get on the PlayStation store because you're cfw is a 4.82 cfw. Since the official firmware version 4.83 came out you need to use ways to bypass that, like a running a proxy server or using spoofing apps. I'm not sure exactly, I don't do much psn online. To run the Netflix app you don't need to be on PSN.

This may all sound confusing to you, but I'm sure you'll be able to get it. There are lots of knowledgeable people and you can feel free to send me a pm and I'll try to help with anything to the best of my own knowledge.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4U-CrK4Hug