The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
Why is not anybody talking about Death Stranding? I mean seriously?? :O

Take a look at the forum you just posted in, not very active is it? Therein lies the answer, this community mostly only leans toward Nintendo discussions sadly.

But yeah, go FedEx delivery guy woooo! :hrth:
Will be buying the game sooner or later, avoiding all sorts of info for now.

Reactions: gameboy and DonaldS

Serberker

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I've finished the story under 40hours.

Pros:
The game is great, I enjoyed the mechanics, building, combat.
The multiplayer system is fun too. It's a good feeling to see others use the roads you have built, or coming across a vehicle or ladder that someone left there for you.
Story is pretty good.

Cons:
I expected it to be more horror-like.
Story unfolds, builds slowly, and I had to read some background and clues on reddit to understand it.
There is no hidden content, cutscenes which you can unlock in postgame. I really loved this in Peace Walker - finding out the truth about the KGB agent, chasing him etc.
Apart from maxing out reputations, finishing every mission on hard and S rank, collecting trophies there is not much to do.

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeh I luv the game thers just something relaxing walking or biking to a destination plus not as easy as tht what with trying to avoid the enemy and yeh trying to go for the trophies is what strives you on also - some may not like it at first but stick with it and it's very rewarding

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You should say a bit why don't like it anyone can say blah what does tht even mean

“Blah” means boring, mundane, monotonous.

I found it boring, even though it’s cinematic as fuck and amazingly well made: I just wasn’t captivated by the content, or lack thereof, to keep me entertained.

Glad I didn’t get to do the review @relauby :)

Reactions: relauby

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thers a great game in ther you just got stick with it and youl appreciate all the stuff it allows you to do

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I didn't play it, or watch someone else play it. I don't know enough about it. :ninja:
What was the point of saying tht as means nothing

relauby

Idiot Child
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
“Blah” means boring, mundane, monotonous.

I found it boring, even though it’s cinematic as fuck and amazingly well made: I just wasn’t captivated by the content, or lack thereof, to keep me entertained.

Glad I didn’t get to do the review @relauby :)

Nah it’s no big deal I only had to play it for like 45 minutes before reviewing it.

(jk)

D

Deleted-515458

One of most boring game i played in years
It is a movie with a bad story

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A few of my friends played it and loved it. They wouldn't tell me a single thing about it because *spoilers*

They are huge MGS fans so I assume they had a different mindset going into things too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there