OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if dealextreme updates you as to whether or not the package is being delivered? Like how UPS would update you from being processed/shipped/delivering.

I was only wondering so I could stop wondering about the status of being "shipped"

Eon-Rider

Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
keevonnn said:
Does anyone know if dealextreme updates you as to whether or not the package is being delivered? Like how UPS would update you from being processed/shipped/delivering.

I was only wondering so I could stop wondering about the status of being "shipped"
That's ridiculous to even think of that. As soon as the package leaves China, they're no longer in charge of what happens.

monzamess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya know I've bought several things from them and I thought the same thing. WE'RE WRONG!

First, know that you only get a tracking number on orders over $20.

But, for orders over $20, you get a HK Post tracking number that works for Hong Kong AND several partner countries, including the US!

That's right, you can take your RB#######HK tracking number and stick it in the USPS web site and get tracking info right to your door! It's all explained on the HK Post tracking results page, but I've never really paid attention to it.

Like you I always assumed tracking stopped when the item left HK and never tried this before. Now I feel stupid.

HK Post claims this works for a bunch of other countries too but I can't test that. For example, for AUS, they link you to: http://ice.auspost.com.au/

keevonnn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nvm i guess i dont get a tracking number, my order was less than $20. oh well. time to wait. i was just wondering if they delivered it, would their website still say shipping, cause it might take days for them to receive that they delivered the product already.

monzamess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If there is no tracking, they don't know what happens to it once it leaves them and they don't know when it gets delivered. The website will say "shipped" and that's all.

keevonnn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know dealextreme.com on the back of their hand? Such as their shipping methods that is.

I ordered my product on the date of 9/23/09 and as of now it officially says, on 9/29/09 status: shipped.

My location is Texas and I was wondering how long does it take for them to deliver all the way down south over here? I would've thought that it would be here by yesterday, but little did I know, nothing came in my mailbox.

FYI I only ordered the AceKard2i from dealextreme.com

Thanks!

Bently

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I placed my order on 9/27/09 and it says on 9/29/09: Processing. D:, and it still hasnt came or said shipped.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Bently said:
I placed my order on 9/27/09 and it says on 9/29/09: Processing. D:, and it still hasnt came or said shipped.

OH GOD YOU WAITED A WHOLE TWO DAYS? BETTER EMAIL THEIR TECH SUPPORT, BRO, SOMETHING COULD HAVE GONE WRONG

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
Bently said:

OH GOD YOU WAITED A WHOLE TWO DAYS? BETTER EMAIL THEIR TECH SUPPORT, BRO, SOMETHING COULD HAVE GONE WRONG
that happenned with me one time,and i had to wait another 2 weeks until my stuff came -.-"

Bently

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Haseo said:
Law said:
Bently said:

that happenned with me one time,and i had to wait another 2 weeks until my stuff came -.-"

Great so i have to wait 1 more week >.>. At least the shipping was free
tongue.gif

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the tracking nimbers dont work at my local canada post which hong kong post works with hong kong post cant even track it and it took a 6 days for my order to be shiped and its been shipping for over a week

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Geez, you people are impatient... It takes a month on average for my stuff to arrive...

jytx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
Bently said:

lol

I've ordered from dealextreme a couple of times. My suggestion is you wait a month THE MOST and if your package doesn't come by then its about time you should inquire their bitch ass. But really, from my experience they take a hell of a long time but hey, what can you say, they're delivering from China. I like their service (one time they had a delay in one of my items and gave me a notification through the items they were able to deliver, aww) and your package should come within that time. And If not you got a copy of the receipt, right?..

Bently

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jytx said:
Law said:
Bently said:

lol

I've ordered from dealextreme a couple of times. My suggestion is you wait a month THE MOST and if your package doesn't come by then its about time you should inquire their bitch ass. But really, from my experience they take a hell of a long time but hey, what can you say, they're delivering from China. I like their service (one time they had a delay in one of my items and gave me a notification through the items they were able to deliver, aww) and your package should come within that time. And If not you got a copy of the receipt, right?..

I guess, but im very impatient D:, since my DS lite is bound to snap in half soon. (Also wanted a change of colors ;] )
An UPS Truck came by and i thought they had my package... but unfortunatly they didnt D: which disapointed me.

RyanJake123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hah, I hated this because my computer froze up right before confirmation, so I was scared it wouldn't come. Thank god it did...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1