Status
Not open for further replies.

LagunaCid

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
PharaohsVizier said:
He's pretty nice, haggleable too. He dropped the prices of R4s quite a bit for me a long time back.
smile.gif
I got my Cyclo from him, $60 with shipping, damn it. If I knew I could get a bargain.. xD

XeroRestraint

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PharaohsVizier said:
There's no point ordering from RHS, it is like saying you don't need a flash cart, just buy real games. People are bummed out because they aren't getting the savings that they are entitled to. The jerks that ordered on the 8th have it shipped, and the people who ordered first, didn't.

Hmm ... I ordered mine on the 6th and my order is still "Processing - Contact us for details / Pending" ... Was the 8th, by any chance, the date they hiked the price up? I guess it would make sense (financially, though not ethically) to fill the more profitable orders first ... just my own speculation.

JDMEVOIXMR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
idk about you guys, i put in my 8gb microsd and i'm not impressed. i like the in game menu and the soft reset but that's just about it. the RTS won't even work..i have 1.41.. to me, its just like a nicer R4

skagamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JDMEVOIXMR said:
idk about you guys, i put in my 8gb microsd and i'm not impressed. i like the in game menu and the soft reset but that's just about it. the RTS won't even work..i have 1.41.. to me, its just like a nicer R4

You have to hold select while starting a game to enable RTS. They set it up this way because RTS files are nearly 5MB in size.

SokeSleezy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so are they still shippin these out? cuz i had someone order 2 wen they first went up at the cheap price,and their memory cards came in but still no Cyclo...

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SokeSleezy said:
so are they still shippin these out? cuz i had someone order 2 wen they first went up at the cheap price,and their memory cards came in but still no Cyclo...
If the memory card was bought at the same time as the cyclo and only the memory card got to you then I highly doubt you will get your cyclo.

Speed Freak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
So, no more cheap CycloDS? I recently bought a Ak2 from dx, but its constantly crashing in the "safety screen". Due to that, I was looking for a CycloDS to replace it but now I found out that DX doesn't sell it anymore. Tough sh*t for me since I'm brazilian and shipping costs DO matter.

Does anybody know another store that provides worldwide free shipping?

miketh2005

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if everyone would email them, they will see that there is high demand for the CycloDS, I emailed them yesterday, still waiting for a REAL reply...

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
miketh2005 said:
if everyone would email them, they will see that there is high demand for the CycloDS, I emailed them yesterday, still waiting for a REAL reply...
Great idea. Let's spam email them for a great deal on the cyclo. Not joking. Let's do it. lol

Swip

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
miketh2005 said:
They already know that there is a high demand for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7