Dealextreme - Is it fake?

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Fuster, Apr 25, 2009.

Apr 25, 2009

Dealextreme - Is it fake? by Fuster at 5:50 AM (1,077 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Fuster
    OP

Newcomer Fuster Newbie

Australia
    A couple of my friends want an acekard 2(.1). One of them is a n00b with flash cards (never used one) and one lost their DSTT in an accident (involving a vacuum cleaner, a hose and a ball pane hammer.) I decided to get them through Dealextreme (usually I order flash cards for my friends.) Is this a fake Acekard 2?

2. Eon-Rider

Member Eon-Rider GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    No it isn't. Also, as far as I know there aren't any fake Acekards out there anyway.

3. soldialga

Newcomer soldialga Advanced Member

United States
    its real

that acekard newer one with name v 2.1

the shell quality pretty poor

4. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    if your intention is to use it to jack up your car. i use my acekards more than the average user. they go in and out, and in and out again of my nds more than 20x a day. i've never had a single issue with the shell in any shape, form or fashion. yeah, it doesn't feel like a real ds game, but the thing cost $2-3 to make. what kind of quality do you expect from a chinese company who spends that little on production?

-another world

5. Tokiopop

Member Tokiopop Caffeine fiend

United Kingdom
    I don't get it - your noob friend lost their flash card so you're buying a new one. Are you sure this noob isn't you?