Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
C175R said:
hmm so 0shippingzone is safe.
does anyone order from them before? how long did it take your package to arrive? is it like DealExtreme that takes forever or is it faster?

PS. also do you pay with paypal or credit card?
can anyone answer this questions pleaseee?

C175R

GBAtemp Pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oo ok. I was planning to pay with paypal only anyways =]
thanks.
grog.gif

Arek1985

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well according to DX support Tiffany all orders that were in before they were removed will be fulfilled and they are working on a way around the law (maybe switching to another paying service not based in the USA). But they are working on a FIX OR THEY CLAIM. I never had much problem with DX personally. usually ships within a month and I'm never really in a hurry to receive stuff.

geokilla

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
geoflcl said:
Damn...

Looks like my plan to sell Acekards at inflated prices to everyone in my school has been put on indefinite hold.
That's sorta what I do...competition here isn't great anyways. I've seen Acekards go for $60 before in stores. Not sure what the price is now. I sell Acekards for under $30...

@justin. Do you see the Acekard 2i and DSTT?

damingraham

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol dunno how the hell my stuff would still be held up in hong kong. small package ordered 3 weeks ago shipping via air mail.
what makes it worse is i sent 3 emails both from my email.com and other from their site thing and not a single reply. needless to say i will never ever order from them again

deathking

Trophies
Website
toxsic.com
XP
Country
United States
lucky i got my acekard 2i in november .
dx still sells supercard dsi and some other models.
what would another really cheap legit hk/china site be for flash cards?

bathingapebape

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dealextreme customer service has actually been pretty good with me. Ordered a few Acekard 2i's from them with no hassles and most arrived within 2 weeks or so. I do live in Japan though, so that's probably why its a bit faster. The last one I ordered though, was a dead card, which they replaced, without having me have to ship the dead card back to them. That one shipped on the 29th and arrived yesterday (about 3 weeks). No biggie though, it works perfectly.

Pcygigas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
that explains why they shipped my acekard 2.1 immediately even though its back ordered.
most of the super cheap carts are gone aside from the r4 knockoffs.
look at the bright side theres still m3i zero.

Chaz.

Trophies
XP
Country
I've just ordered a DSTT and DSTTi (one for me and one for a friend) before they were taken off. Will I still get them?

Xuio

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
damingraham said:
lol dunno how the hell my stuff would still be held up in hong kong. small package ordered 3 weeks ago shipping via air mail.
what makes it worse is i sent 3 emails both from my email.com and other from their site thing and not a single reply. needless to say i will never ever order from them again

Same here - i'm still waiting for my m3 real deluxe or some response from them.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
customer service there is pretty much non existent
and if you do get someone its usually an automated response or someone who can barely read and write in english which just creates more confusion

which is why alot of people are paying the little extra $ for more reliable sites that put the customer first above all else

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1