Hacking Deal too good to be true? M3 Real "Perfect" Bundle

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh my... I wanna buy that now... I bought one of the launch ones that only came with the rumble pack for like $40. It's in such horrible condition now. I have to use tape to hold it together.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its suspicious to tell ya the truth

everywhere else it sells for about $40 yet this completely unknown store has it for $20

I wouldnt risk it, they will probably send you a M3adpates card or something or M3 Real Upgrade or some crap like that

timbigboss

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think it's real to me, if you google it, this desc to this site is:
Video Game Console and Accessories at Right Price.
The site works just fine and pictures are beautiful, and use PayPal for the safe transection.
Just the prices seem too good to be true. now we know this biz got too much unreasonable profit...

asdf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
timbigboss said:
The site works just fine and pictures are beautiful, and use PayPal for the safe transection.
Just the prices seem too good to be true. now we know this biz got too much unreasonable profit...
We're supposed to take your word? You signed up 11 minutes ago.

timbigboss

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
asdf said:
timbigboss said:
We're supposed to take your word? You signed up 11 minutes ago.
wacko.gif
yes i'm fresh... while... just tell my opinion, never mind~
rolleyes.gif

Moghild

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This site reminds me of dealextreme where the M3 DS Real Perfect Bundle is sold for $34. Both shops deliver from Honk Kong and the prices are quite similar.

If you want to try out you can order it from there but else order it from one of the recommended shops.

megafan2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.gamekool.com/buy-m3i-zero-sakur...-now-p-254.html

I got mine from there. Pretty cheap, the shipping was a bit more than I was expecting but 23$ doesn't seem too bad for the product itself.

I'd also say look on Target's Website for the Dane-Elec 4GB 3-in-1 Micro SD thing. It comes with the micro SD card, a faster SD to USB adapter and a standard SD adapter card.

Whoops, didn't look at the link all the way. I'll just strike through all that for those of you who might want that information though.

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really, really want to buy this but don't know how my parents will react... Hmm... This could be a problem...

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ohh I got it, but apparently it was on $20 bucks and now costs $30 wich means that for doubting, the OP didn't got a great deal, still if the cost around is 35-40 you have a deal, but not that great...!!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and the morning cuz school
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Although tomorrow is Labor Day which means I won't go to class which means I'll sleep well.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    is labor day different in venezuela than in america, or did time skip that far?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm...