Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France

Deal or No Deal Update 3

Now with sound

Robert Durbin updates Deal or No Deal. The game should be less boring from now on as it comes with sound.

The Game:

Basically you choose between 26 cases, than you start eliminate other cases. Perioidically you are given deals by a banker. You can choose to take the deal and see what was in your case. If you choose not to take the deal you eliminate more cases til you get to the last 2 cases. Your case and another one. At this point you can keep your case or trade for the other one. The game also keeps track on your previous deals. Its a real simple game but pretty fun to play and of course the cases are different each time you play

Changelog:

Robert Durbin said:

You can get my new Deal or no Deal with sound fx and music let me know what you think of it.

I also made an update to Deal or no deal (non-sound version), you can now reset your game, without resetting your nds, alot of people requested this.

download.gif
Deal or No Deal Update 3

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a small update to deal or no deal, you can get both versions on my website, as well as all my other games, you can also view the online leader board for press your luck

My Webpage

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Looks like this is working perfectly now, the reset works. Any chance of including a personnel high score table that records the scores on your games only, it lets you enter a name and saves it to the card.

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its possible but there a few probs, one i gotta implment a keyboard type thing, an easy way around this is just do what the nes die and let you enter intials with controller or something. the second problem is every flash cart is different when it comes to saving data, do i use fat, do i use sram, from what i have been reading there is not 100% way to do this. except maybe for DLDI but i have no clue how to do this. as you can tell I am still pretty new to all this. I have been only programming for bout 3 weeks on the nds. Do you guys like the change to the case animation in this version? I may add an internet high score table to this game, but hardly anyone uses the one i did for press your luck. maybe its not as popular or maybe people are having trouble getting connected, i am not sure

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I like the new case animation. Usually people seem to get them to save on the slot 2 solutions and then you just patch them with the DLDI to save on the slot 1. I don't know much about it, maybe someone will give you the code to do it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill