ROM Hack Question Dead Or Alive Xtreme 3 : Scarlet Complete Save Data?

Blitz89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bermuda
Which savefile should I need to download if I just want
- owner lvl 100
- all girls excitement lvl 100
- all swimsuits (not including those extreme sexy, angel/devil, pre-order LF & Misaki swimsuits)?

Because I want to play on my OFW Switch... There is another topic about injecting savefiles to OFW without mod. Thanks.

reimux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apologies for bump-

I was wondering what I need to plug into EdiZon's search to find the money values in this game? I want to play through the game, gift rejections and all, I just want to be able to buy pose cards and swimsuits and what not as I see fit.

Searching for any girl's exact money value does not return any results, same with owner's exact money value.

I am a total noob to EdiZon/searching RAM/Switch cheats, so any help is appreciated. I think I need to search u32 for some string here?

AlterZero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game has been updated to version 1.05 and Kerfuffle's save file doesn't have the "Xtreme Sexy V Set"
or I'm missing the matching DLC.

I've installed the 55 DLCs available but the "Xtreme Sexy V Set" doesn't appear.

Could someone link to the corresponding "NSP" file!.

Last edited by AlterZero,

LeyendaV

The One and Only
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
The game has been updated to version 1.05 and Kerfuffle's save file doesn't have the "Xtreme Sexy V Set"
or I'm missing the matching DLC.

I've installed the 55 DLCs available but the "Xtreme Sexy V Set" doesn't appear.

Could someone link to the corresponding "NSP" file!.
Wouldn't be easier to download the cheat file and use EdiZon to enable the codes?

AlterZero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem is not lack of Zack dollars, the cheat file does not solve my issue.

What I need is a save file that has everything unlocked including the Xtreme Sexy V Set (the one I'm missing), the save file might need to be version 1.05 to work correctly.

If the save file works fine for others then it means I'm missing the Xtreme Sexy V Set DLC which I don't know where to get!.

Update: Leifang and Misaki don't have the Xtreme Sexy V outfits, this is my first time playing this game and I was not aware not all characters have the same outfit.

That being said the last save file by Kerfuffle works fine in version 1.05, will post again if I find any issue eventually!.

Last edited by AlterZero,

NewMember

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
select u32, then press Y to search for a value in memory. Enter 400, and search for it (by pressing +).

Do you by any chance have a discordapp? I just wanted to ask what is the equivalent of "u32" in cheat engine (for YUZU emulator) so I could search the satisfaction rate 400. Is 4 bytes? 2 bytes? 4 byte endian? 2 byte endian? Maybe we can discuss it in discord.

Rammzez

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thank you so much this files works perfect for me in PS4, now i have all swimsuits, poses, etc with all girls xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @The Real Jdbye, there wasnt even a conversation in place