Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
THQ announced earlier this year that a sequel to their spectacular Nintendo Wii title de Blob was in the works, but few details have been released since then. Thankfully, Nintendo Power’s July issue will color in some of those desperately empty spaces.

First off, the game will be called de Blob: The Underground, and it will be released for Wii and Nintendo DS next Spring. Blue Tongue will once again handle the Wii version, while Halfbrick develops it for the DS. Little else is really known about the game, other than that it includes “new moves, new foes, new 2-D platforming,” and “two-player action.”
Nintendo Power's huge release picture

Source

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I really liked the first one, even though I thought the levels were a little too long (45 minutes to 1 hour per Level when you want to be thorough). Smaller but more Levels would be nice.

But other then that the game was IMO great in every way. Also very relaxing with the changing music and the progress you make in the world.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really liked the first de Blob. It wasn't exactly challenging but it was just damn fun. Not every game has to be challenging to be good (although the challenge missions in de Blob were, well, challenging). It just really needs a button to jump instead of Wiimote shaking.

But I look forward to this.

W hat

Rhythm Heaven Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any Wii hacker want to give me access to

files\Data\LEVELS\PRE-PRODUCTION\Multiplayer\MP_Test_Oneway

on the De Blob disc?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum