• Replies 768
  • Likes 53

MrCobblestone23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The Wii U won't connect to my Dumper Server... I entered the correct IPv4 and started Smash accordingly. The splash screen get's stuck when launching the game (Which it should be doing I think) but after some seconds pass the game starts to launch itself automatically and my cmd window still shows the "Waiting for Wii U connection..." message D: I bet it's my router since I have a fritzbox one provided by Unitymedia and it I think it uses IPv6...

Last edited by MrCobblestone23,

d0rks0ul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Dumping Wheel Of Fortune.
Titledumper (latest version) fails:
Failed to open: I:/Wheel Of Fortune/vol/content/Scripts/CheckSolutions.pvm
Assertion failed: pFile && "Trying to write to a file that was not opened; this dump is broken or corrupt.", file D:\loadiine_code\ddd\titledumper\source\main.c, line 210

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.

Repeats.

Any Suggestions.

BUMP @n1ghty @dimok similar problem here with The Amazing Spider-Man 1. Are these games going to be forever blocked/undumpable or are you guys able to update the tools and look into it? Thanks!

Last edited by d0rks0ul,

PRN157

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've been trying to dump my Smash 4 files going by this tutorial. I'm pretty sure I followed the steps correctly because I did get the game to start dumping, but it just stopped about 10 minutes in at the dt00 file. When it stopped I just shut the game off, but now the kexploit31 site doesn't even work, it just loads for about 30 seconds and brings up error code 112-1028 and it just keeps doing this every time I try to load it. Did I fuck something up or is there a way to fix this?

D

Deleted User

So I've been trying to dump my Smash 4 files going by this tutorial. I'm pretty sure I followed the steps correctly because I did get the game to start dumping, but it just stopped about 10 minutes in at the dt00 file. When it stopped I just shut the game off, but now the kexploit31 site doesn't even work, it just loads for about 30 seconds and brings up error code 112-1028 and it just keeps doing this every time I try to load it. Did I fuck something up or is there a way to fix this?

Wow that is pretty strange. What is your wii U firmware? Did you install or press A at the ddd menu? I would suggest going to loadiine.ovh to run Homebrew Loader (that is the one that seems to be working for me).

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Okay I got Mario Kart 8 as a disc and I got it on SD card for Loadiine.
Since I'm not playing it online I prefer staying on Loadiine. Another reason is I hate switching discs.
I'd like to keep my smash disc in for Loadiine and only replace it sometimes by Mario Maker to play it online.

However: Thanks to my smash disc I can play the Loadiine version with the update as well.
Now I'm thinking about buying the DLCs which should be easy with my MK8 disc and NNU Patcher.

I never bought any DLCs till now. Is it very easy to dump them with DDD and use them with Loadiine then?
Anyone did this before?

Again: I want to buy them legally (eShop) but use them in Loadiine only.

Dylon99

Lord of Dank
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Since I'm not playing it online I prefer staying on Loadiine. Another reason is I hate switching discs.
I'd like to keep my smash disc in for Loadiine and only replace it sometimes by Mario Maker to play it online.

However: Thanks to my smash disc I can play the Loadiine version with the update as well.
Now I'm thinking about buying the DLCs which should be easy with my MK8 disc and NNU Patcher.

I never bought any DLCs till now. Is it very easy to dump them with DDD and use them with Loadiine then?
Anyone did this before?

Yes that works.

Reactions: lordelan

BossRoss93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Anyone did this before?

Hey man, so if I am not mistaken, you are saying you can dump the DLC with DDD? I didn't even freaking know that!

But I thought that you couldn't use DLC in loadiine due to some weird encryption thing?

Anyway, I also wanted to ask people how much success they have had with the DDD Linux client? I was unable to ever get a playable dump of any of my disk games with it, but the windows one worked fine. That being said, this was also many months ago, so the latest version may work better, or the computer I was using just isn't very good.

skaffle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone lend some assistance? I am on 5.5.1. I have tried ripping two games (Star Fox Zero & Splatoon). Both of them do the same exact thing when I try to launch them in Loadiine. It launches the rpx file and goes to a black screen and then nothing happens. It freezes there.
The whole game dumps (as far as I can tell). While it is dumping the gamepad shows a blank screen, once the game launches I press the HOME button so it can dump the meta folder. When that is complete I usually close the software. Am I missing something? Any help is appreciated.

Thank you

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Can someone lend some assistance? I am on 5.5.1. I have tried ripping two games (Star Fox Zero & Splatoon). Both of them do the same exact thing when I try to launch them in Loadiine. It launches the rpx file and goes to a black screen and then nothing happens. It freezes there.
The whole game dumps (as far as I can tell). While it is dumping the gamepad shows a blank screen, once the game launches I press the HOME button so it can dump the meta folder. When that is complete I usually close the software. Am I missing something? Any help is appreciated.

Thank you
You can't dump backups ran in Loadiine, you can only dump original disc or eshop versions of games.

skaffle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My apologies, I'm not dumping from loadiine. I'm dumping from disc. I'm just trying to launch the backup in Loadiine.

Thanks

DannyBoi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Wii U won't connect to my Dumper Server... I entered the correct IPv4 and started Smash accordingly. The splash screen get's stuck when launching the game (Which it should be doing I think) but after some seconds pass the game starts to launch itself automatically and my cmd window still shows the "Waiting for Wii U connection..." message D: I bet it's my router since I have a fritzbox one provided by Unitymedia and it I think it uses IPv6...

I'm gonna bump this because I'm having the same problems and I would like to get an answer. People said that I have to use IPv4 under my Wireless Adapter Wi Fi (probably not the full name but still) and I don't get anything beside what the user I quoted mention.

true_decoy13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kyrgyzstan
Hello guys! I try dump PAL Amazing Spider-Man 1 using ddd, but when game start nothing happens, I mean files does not dump. Same with meta folder - after press home button nothing happens.

Donkusei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello guys! I try dump PAL Amazing Spider-Man 1 using ddd, but when game start nothing happens, I mean files does not dump. Same with meta folder - after press home button nothing happens.
Same for me about Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE PAL. I don't know why, DDD find my server then I run my game (A and my game boots automatically or X and I launch the game)... It launch normally and nothing happens.

Edit : it works now... I don't know why, I didn't change anything.

Last edited by Donkusei,

SIN_123

Trophies
XP
Country
Excuse me.
I have finished dump, Not found meta folder and meta.xml
What should I do?
519d1a5d3d7bc6e86813d134a91ddfc0

BackFLiiP

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't mean to seem like an idiot, but I'm on mac and I have no idea what to do to dump the files. I have my SD card setup, I just don't know what to do with terminal :)

EDIT: wait i figured it out haha, I just dont know how to delete posts :P

Last edited by BackFLiiP,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd rather spend like $15 more for double
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol hogwarts legacy has a Arachnophobia setting to turn on
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd rather spend like $150 more for a surround receiver.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought the game at launch never fucked with it until recently
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its fun, I like it, even tho I'm not a big harry potter fan. Like a wizard rpg. Flying around on a broomstick is cool.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Flying sucks ass on it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh just takes a min to get used to. I think you can upgrade or buy new broomstick also that are better.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I weirdly like inverted controls on all flying type games
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob can change it, inverted flying controls.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only thing that annoys me is trying to find wtf to do in it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Alright off to the store, later gators.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some places amaze me were not in network with your insurance would you still like an appointment
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    uhhh, I think I'll just stick with my PSP 3001
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol, Now I gotta go to the store for more Coffee Mate n other stuff.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i downloaded final fantasy vii into my tv stick
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i mean, the game was already there but its the japanese version
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and i only downloaded disc 1 so far bc of storage stuff
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, yeah the patty on McDs burger is 1/10th of a pound now and I think that's the pre cooked weight lol
    I use the app for the 20% off coupon and it's still over priced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, why is mcdonalds overpriced if their food is bad?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i mean why is mcdonalds food overpriced
    Inflation and greed
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Inflation and greed