PS1/2 DBZ Raging Blast

sportscarmadman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Soon at christmas i am going to be getting dbz raging blast for christmas and have played the demo version of the game and it is really good but I was wondering if any main characters from the original series are missing are there also people like great aps

So i know what im getting from my games
smileipb2.png

albel005

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you have played any of the tenkaichi games you will be a little disapointed this game had around 43 character slots most with transformations but much less then the other games raging blast is a ok game but still good

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It was a disappointment for me....

Tenkachi 3 was WAAAY more fun.

In the sense of combat though, its more simpler and smoother, not the best but still a disappointment none the less

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
XWolf said:
What was disappointing?

1st of all the story mode only extends to throughout the DBZ.... so no GT

2nd AI is either too difficult or too easy. You'd either get bored for it being too easy sometimes or get tired since it would be too hard.

3rd it isn't the best in what you would call well characters

4th In comparison to Tenkaichi 3, this game falls short (and im sure that many DBZ fans would agree on this one)

Things that ARE good:

The combos and new attacks, they've added a couple nice things

You no longer have to spend like a month getting used to execute a elaborate combination of attacks and ki blasts, controls are right on the spot (this is a major difference)

The tutorial mode ACTUALLY helps. It's easy getting used to the game quickly

I believe there are some characters up for a free DLC download, but still i was probably too general in saying it was disappointing. It was disappointing in the sense that it's sort of meh compared to Tenkachi 3. I mean T3 was just so much better as a whole. Why couldn't they just make it the same but for the PS3 and 360... makes no sense. I mean we already have the 2D Burst Limit, which wasn't bad at all. Meh maybe next time

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Well, it's not as if the Tenkaichi series was actually good in the first place, but Raging Blast is different, especially with the HD graphics it just feels and plays so well, i would die for the DB/Z games to be made in the style of Budokai again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte