Gaming dbz games

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I"m a bit of a DBZ fan, but I enjoyed Super Sonic Warriors 2 alot on the DS.
I completed it too btw

Its just a perfect game to play for like 5 minutes, just like Fifa 2008

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
All the good DBZ games are on the consoles, not handhelds. The only decent handheld games I've seen were Legacy of Goku 2 and 3. Everything else has been pretty boring to me, including the Supersonic games

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
are there any good dbz games or is one comming? because the card one ans ssw2 are a bit crap

agreed. There's not one decent one on the DS. I recently completed DBZ Buu's fury thanks to my slot-2 expansion, and got one word for it, AWESOME, extremely enjoyable and highly reccomended to every DBZ fan, in fact all 3 of the webfoot games on the GBA were good, I think they should remake some of those games for the DS, I know that it sounds too good to ever become true but it would be awesome if, graphics wise, it were similar to DRagon quest IX

blahman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if only they kept the game play of supersonic warriors on GBA for supersonic warriors 2. 1st one was oodles of fun 2nd one turned out really meh.

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
if only they kept the game play of supersonic warriors on GBA for supersonic warriors 2. 1st one was oodles of fun 2nd one turned out really meh.

also it just felt like a port of the first one, just a money making gimmic slapped together. If they really wanted it to be good, they should've started from scratch

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1