dbz games

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by blade666, Feb 17, 2008.

1. blade666
    OP

blade666 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 12, 2007
    Netherlands
    are there any good dbz games or is one comming? because the card one ans ssw2 are a bit crap

2. Jax

Jax Pip Pip Cheerioink!

Jul 31, 2006
    L.A.V.
    Nothing that I can remember.

Try the Legacy of Goku games for the GBA.

3. Satangel

Satangel BEAST

Nov 27, 2006
    Belgium
    Bruges, Belgium
    I"m a bit of a DBZ fan, but I enjoyed Super Sonic Warriors 2 alot on the DS.
    I completed it too btw

Its just a perfect game to play for like 5 minutes, just like Fifa 2008

4. thomaspajamas

thomaspajamas GBAtemp Regular

Nov 5, 2006
    United States
  5. Gaisuto

Gaisuto Lose 2 Levels.

Former Staff
    Oct 27, 2002
    United States
    Palm Coast
    All the good DBZ games are on the consoles, not handhelds. The only decent handheld games I've seen were Legacy of Goku 2 and 3. Everything else has been pretty boring to me, including the Supersonic games

6. imz

imz GBAtemp's vigilante

Nov 6, 2007
    Gotham city
    agreed. There's not one decent one on the DS. I recently completed DBZ Buu's fury thanks to my slot-2 expansion, and got one word for it, AWESOME, extremely enjoyable and highly reccomended to every DBZ fan, in fact all 3 of the webfoot games on the GBA were good, I think they should remake some of those games for the DS, I know that it sounds too good to ever become true but it would be awesome if, graphics wise, it were similar to DRagon quest IX

7. Son of Science

Son of Science GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 15, 2007
    United States
    Sand Iego
    The DS not only makes crappy DBZ games, but also every TV show you can possibly think of

8. blahman

blahman GBAtemp Regular

Jan 5, 2007
    United States
    if only they kept the game play of supersonic warriors on GBA for supersonic warriors 2. 1st one was oodles of fun 2nd one turned out really meh.

9. imz

imz GBAtemp's vigilante

Nov 6, 2007
    Gotham city
    also it just felt like a port of the first one, just a money making gimmic slapped together. If they really wanted it to be good, they should've started from scratch