DBI installer issues

Chaoticus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone
I'm getting an error in DBI, error 0001-0123. Anyone familiar with this?? I'm getting it while trying to rip and install Metroid: Dread and Xenoblade Chronicles 3..

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone
I'm getting an error in DBI, error 0001-0123. Anyone familiar with this?? I'm getting it while trying to rip and install Metroid: Dread and Xenoblade Chronicles 3..
What version are you using? What version of FW/AMS are you on? Are your keys and Sigpatches up to date?

Chaoticus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DBI says version 467
Also when I try to cleanup orphaned files it's getting errors as soon as it gets to placeholders

My FW/AMS: 16.0.0lAMS 1.5.0lE
As far as I know my patches and keys are up to date (all my installed games work fine)

One thing that's been happening is every reboot I'm met with the: A fatal error occurred when running Fusee
Unable to identify package 1 Press power to reboot, and when I hit power everything starts to boot to AMS without a problem. I thought I blew away my Atmosphere folder and pasted anew but maybe I didn't??.. any Ideas?

Chaoticus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Always try latest version before reporting issue. Your version is about 50 builds old.
Thanks, I did that after reading how old my version was (I thought it was up to date) but now I do have another problem to spring up. I decided to blow away atmosphere and start fresh as well as an updated DBi installer. Now I can boot into cfw but half my installed titles are missing. The space is still taken up them cause I have the same amount of space as I had before. Any idea how to pull those back through?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum