Daycare in pokemon Black

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by shayminSKY, Sep 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shayminSKY
    OP

shayminSKY Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 3, 2009
    United States
    Australia
    At the daycare in pokemon black, The lady doesnt let me put 2 pokemon in at a time so i can't get eggs. Do you know why? She lets me put 1 in but not 2 so i cant get an egg?! Solutions...? Thanx

2. samjef11

samjef11 GBAtemp Fan

Mar 28, 2009
    Because she can';t handel two she older know is pokemon ruby pear etc she was young now she old.

3. shayminSKY
    OP

Newcomer
    Apr 3, 2009
    United States
    Australia
    Yeah!....no. Sorry but that doesnt make sense. Nintendo wouldnt just throw away Egg Moves and other advantages the daycare gives you.

4. Keeley

Keeley GBAtemp Fan

Nov 15, 2008
    Canada
    Saskachewan
    Translation: Because she can't handel two, she is older now, in Pokemon Ruby there etc. she was young now she's old. ( Its a joke i think... )

Ontopic: I dunno, never played it, don't wanna ruin it just wanted to translate xD

5. gifi4

gifi4 How am I a 'New Member'?

Apr 21, 2010
    Melbourne
    My only suggestion would be, wait for a decent English translation that will translate the daycare or wait for it to come out in english or use pokesav.

6. shayminSKY
    OP

Newcomer
    Apr 3, 2009
    United States
    Australia
    Is that really true? That means we cant get pokemon with egg moves? on serebii it says you can. It just doesnt give details on the daycare. If this is true how do we get our own eggs in the game?

7. Vulpes Abnocto

Vulpes Abnocto Drinks, Knows Things

Former Staff
    Jun 24, 2008
    United States
    I'd like to know why this question warrants it's own thread.
    Couldn't it be asked in the "Official" thread?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.