Gaming Dawn of Heroes

Overwhelming

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Who's waiting for this game? I'm totally psicked for it!

The release date is May 25th, although I can't find it anyware (either in stores or the ROM). Was there another dalay I'm not aware of?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was somewhat anticipating this game, until 2 days ago.

When I first saw the Box Art of this game, I could've sworn I saw Iron Man, Spider Man, Super Man and a bunch of other Super Heroes on it. But when I looked more carefully, I saw that it wasn't Iron Man and some other heroes. It was actually a whole different game.

Now, when I carefully looked at the Box Art, I saw some ogres, dwarfs, and other monsters. I don't think it'll be a good game [in my opinion], but we'll see.

Overwhelming

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Their site doesn't say anything. Their blog isn't updated since ever. This all looks very unprofessional to me.

Anne Noise

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Overwhelming said:
Their site doesn't say anything. Their blog isn't updated since ever. This all looks very unprofessional to me.

Agreed, the blog lead to an infinite redirect loop for me. Websites are NOT hard to run, people! Get your shit together!

That being said, yes, do want! As if I need another J/SRPG on the DS, but whatever.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SignZ said:
Overwhelming said:
The game was released a few days ago, but there's no release. How strange is that?!
Hmm, delayed again. lol
Dawn of Heroes Majesco Games 09/13/10 US

A few people have gotten their copies early, so this time i'm assuming it will be released. According to someone who called Amazon, they have a lot of copies but can't ship them yet because Nintendo is telling them the street date is 14th.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll hope for the best, but realistically, I completely expecting to be disappointed with this game. It shows all the signs of fail.

Bowser-jr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Will this game actually be released to day? Gamestop.com shows the status of "Usually ships within 24 hours" thing. I'm curious to see how this game will play. Hope someone will have the US rom, and AP fix for it, soon.

Overwhelming

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Still no ROM. Maybe all this delay was because of a new AP system?
biggrin.gif

JohanX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The release has been really weird. Some places, like Amazon, have had it available for several days. Gamestop and Walmart have it available to order now, and some others I have seen won;t have it for a couple of days. Gamefly has it available last week!

On top of that, I haven't seen ANY store that plans to have it in stock at local stores. They all say "Online Only" on their web sites.

Rev Jim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guyana
Just thought I'd share, it's out now - just started it, not far enough to really comment though just wanted to tell you guys that have really been waiting like me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: I stopped believing or caring about that dude when I found out about some of the more...