Hacking Davee PSP Downgrader Released!

CEK

Trophies
XP
Country
Could you be a bit more clear on EXACTLY what it is you have done to make this work on the Go ? I have tried several different things and none have done anything. I keep getting the MD5 error and frankly I am getting a bit fed up at this point.

Downgrader folder is in GAME, Update folder is in GAME do I need to replace the eboot.pbp with one I downloaded myself ?

CEK

Trophies
XP
Country
that is exactly how I have it, still getting the MD5 error. I have replaced the eboot that came packaged with the bundle in the update folder with one I got myself, I was lead to believe this would correct the issue. No such luck.

XXXw0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WTF? I have PSP 3001 on 6.35, run the damn thing, and it shows the "please wait message" and then turns off the PSP. I thought it resets the system.... did anyone else have this problem?

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
BloodyFlame said:
Does this require hackable motherboards? Or will any do?
This won't work on more recent 300x motherboards such as anything above _04g, or if your system shipped with 6.30 or higher. My Christmas PSP (bought at the fast inventory-replenishing Wal-Mart) was one of those.

Don't buy firmware-sensitive hardware at Wal-Mart, you will likely get the latest and not-greatest firmware/motherboard.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XXXw0 said:
WTF? I have PSP 3001 on 6.35, run the damn thing, and it shows the "please wait message" and then turns off the PSP. I thought it resets the system.... did anyone else have this problem?
I did it 3 times worked on the 3rd just keep trying

XXXw0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chrisrlink said:
XXXw0 said:

Yup, now its working thanks chrisrlink!
nayps3.gif

kiafazool

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
XXXw0 said:
chrisrlink said:
XXXw0 said:

Yup, now its working thanks chrisrlink!
nayps3.gif
it a first release so it might take time to get to kernel mode

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Im glad this came out. Works great on my PSP Go. I had updated to 6.35 because I wanted to be able to start the HEN from the xmb, as opposed to using hbl. Then the next day, 6.20 TN-C gets released, and i'm stuck on 6.35. Then a few days later this comes out and now I'm back at 6.20 with Total_Noob's HEN. Yay.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.