Hacking Datel Powersaves now supports Pokemon X/Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

luney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been a bit out of loop for the past week. I'm seeing posts about AZ floette and volcanion. But I don't see these codes in powersaves, has some new hack or something come out?
There is another thread about a community save that is fo use with a gw3ds that includes the az floette. I just used it to trade the various shiny pokemon and the az floette to my retail cart. kaphotics should add a normal and shiny version of hoopa and volcanion to the save for us.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Until shown evidence of something the default position isn't to believe it exists.

Someone else already kindly stated they do, the code still is useless for mass deleting Pokemon.

--Edit--

718 pokedex done.
Didn't know you got a shiny charm as well, anyone know the % increase in getting shinys?
There is evidence already I just explained that if you read, ignorance on your part isnt an excuse. It is exist whether you like it or not.

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dang it. the power save isn't connecting to the site. Its down now :( and I didn't get a chance to get all the wonder card pokemon I didn't get after inkay since I was at my dads & didn't have my powersave with me. Hope they don't take them down [crossing my fingers].

MjnMixael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... Had a random thought and I doubt it would offer the special forms. However, how are forms designated for Vivillon with the wonder card thing? Are they random like HAs?

luney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im not dumbfounded. Go die in a fire. I happen to be VERY intelligent and VERY smart!
Hey, thanks leowalle, and alex. leowalle, did you ever send your cart to that other guy? If not pm me. We can work something out.

Alex Finlay

Trophies
XP
Country
After my 4 posts I just added him to my ignore. My bad for assuming people can read.

Anyways, are HA worth farming FS Pokemon for?

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
took me about 20mins of waiting for datels servers to come back up to test this, but i got it

qnhNzMx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv