Status
Not open for further replies.

MjnMixael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Gourgeist forms go as follows from 1-4.

Average (1), Small (2), Large (3), Super Size (4)

Which, I suppose makes sense if Form 1 (average) is the 'generic form', it just wasn't what I expected, so I thought I'd post it.

I expected it to list from Small to Super Size.

aftokinito

Trophies
XP
Country
The Gourgeist forms go as follows from 1-4.

Average (1), Small (2), Large (3), Super Size (4)

Which, I suppose makes sense if Form 1 (average) is the 'generic form', it just wasn't what I expected, so I thought I'd post it.

I expected it to list from Small to Super Size.

Knowing Datel, the game probably enums them on that order and they were too lazy to reorder them on their XML.

luney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't breed Vivillion patterns, the egg will always have your GeoLocation and that allows only 1 pattern, Nintendo will not check this, but Pokecheck will find out that your GeoLocation doesn't match Vivillions pattern.
It's not possible to change GeoLocation (without cheating) after you started the game.

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/710.shtml , http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/711.shtml the different forms are just a bit bigger/smaller.

Thanks Falo. I didn't notice the tiny difference in size so I thought there was no change at all.

AlbertWesker2009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant seem to load up any codes for my Mario kart 7. I keep getting a second screen with no message but a red "!" mark before even trying to download the codes. Any know what the problem for this is? My pokemon Y and resident evil game works fine with loading the codes

Plunt

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I cant seem to load up any codes for my Mario kart 7. I keep getting a second screen with no message but a red "!" mark before even trying to download the codes. Any know what the problem for this is? My pokemon Y and resident evil game works fine with loading the codes

Your version mario kart isn't supported yet, you will have to wait until they add codes for cart version

ShadowMario3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your version mario kart isn't supported yet, you will have to wait until they add codes for cart version

Does that mean local backups of that version of Mario Kart 7 and other unsupported games (such as Mario Tennis Open) won't work at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol