Status
Not open for further replies.

XxXSinnerXxX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For people who have bought it, can they tell me if im doing something wrong.
I got the powersaves today, and i installed the program, went into options and put my email and license key.
I plug in my Monster hunter 3 ultimate game and reads the game but i get "No online content available" on the powersaves tab and codes tab and on the pc cartrige tab it says "no local content available"
My monster hunter 3 ultimate cartridge is NA/US game.

could anyone help me with this problem?

ZOOT

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I got the powersaves today, and i installed the program, went into options and put my email and license key.
I plug in my Monster hunter 3 ultimate game and reads the game but i get "No online content available" on the powersaves tab and codes tab and on the pc cartrige tab it says "no local content available"

do you have other games Try them 2

XxXSinnerXxX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sadly i do not, which sucks. I do have Pokemon X but it will not work because its the digital version of the game.
I was hoping i would run into someone that has tried monster hunter 3 ultimate game and see if it worked for them. I did see a youtube video of someone showing the codes and such for monster hunter 3 ultimate and it seem to be working for that person. I'm not sure what else i can do, i really want it to work :(

AlbertWesker2009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Lick the prongs of the cartridge. Worked for my Pokémon Y

Mazda!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Maybe you entered your serial number wrong.

MH3 works for me.

1393881396-capture.png

XxXSinnerXxX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe you entered your serial number wrong.

MH3 works for me.

I checked the License key many times, carefully typed it, I was really careful in typing it because nothing else worked, I tried licking the prongs maybe i did not do it so well because no codes showed up. I am using the US version of monster hunter 3 ultimate.

This is what i get:

j6SXsHe.png

shinypsptitans

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know if you can transfer a Save Backup from one Pokemon X cart to another with POWERSAVE?

lordofthereef

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got mine today...

I pop my X cartridge in and it claims "no hardware found" after a second or two of searching...

Just tried sticker star... works just fine.

So... what gives?

lordofthereef

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it to work once, seemingly randomly. Transfered a dianceie over. Cool.

Have tried a couple dozen times after that, even with the rubbing alcohol and no dice...

fake333

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm noticing that slowly sliding the cartridge in the reader helps immensely. Like, don't snap it in, just push it gently.

lordofthereef

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well that was strange... I sat here searching for fixes and it randomly worked (I didn't even do anything...)

VLinh

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just got mine today...

I pop my X cartridge in and it claims "no hardware found" after a second or two of searching...

Just tried sticker star... works just fine.

So... what gives?

Are you using the original version? I wonder if the pro version has problems such as this fixed?

Still trying to find a canadian retailer that sells it lol so hard to find

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it to work once, seemingly randomly. Transfered a dianceie over. Cool.

Have tried a couple dozen times after that, even with the rubbing alcohol and no dice...
Are you using a high % Isopropyl alcohol, 91% or higher is the best for electronics.

lordofthereef

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm noticing that slowly sliding the cartridge in the reader helps immensely. Like, don't snap it in, just push it gently.

This seems to help. Will do this a couple times and report back

EDIT: That seems to be the ticket. Good job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87 cents. Free shipping from China... It arrived it works and honestly I don't understand how it was so cheap.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fellas
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    would you rather have a 9-5 desk job with poor pay or work for an intergalactic space militia with no guarantee of being paid?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    basically, normal boring job or halo and/or helldivers irl
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Lol. Have you heard about this?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I wish the people who make these emulators know the basic primer course on copyright and trademarks.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKmj5p2XmBo