BvanBart

Gaming addict #2 and some
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i just got confirmation from codejunkies that the pro is just a rebranded
haj6ChJ.jpg

So that means nothing new hardware side?? Good to know...

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
So that means nothing new hardware side?? Good to know...
The hardware is the same but there is one distinct advantage to the gamestop version: you can take it back easily if it doesn't work. Datel has shown not to be very receptive to people's problems so this is a easy way to avoid them.

Worth an extra $7 if you ask me.

fake333

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I went to read my game with my Powersaves with the new update, and now the game can't be read by anything: Powersaves, 3DS, 2DS, nothing. I've tried saliva, rubbing alcohol, contact cleaner. Nothing. Anyone else having an issue?

budzek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I went to read my game with my Powersaves with the new update, and now the game can't be read by anything: Powersaves, 3DS, 2DS, nothing. I've tried saliva, rubbing alcohol, contact cleaner. Nothing. Anyone else having an issue?
have you tried blowing on the contacts? my pokemon x always has a issue loading with powersaves and once i blow it like crazy it works

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The hardware is the same but there is one distinct advantage to the gamestop version: you can take it back easily if it doesn't work. Datel has shown not to be very receptive to people's problems so this is a easy way to avoid them.

Worth an extra $7 if you ask me.
yep definitely. if mine doesn't work then I get 1 from gamestop.

fake333

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
have you tried blowing on the contacts? my pokemon x always has a issue loading with powersaves and once i blow it like crazy it works

Yup, did that. I think the game just died. Faulty hardware, and I guess the Powersaves just triggered it's demise.

dippy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just had my friend in US tell me that her Pokemon X now works with the latest version! she didn't have any joy before, even after trying the Kiss of life :hateit::rofl2:... She's a happy bunny!

mbruno

Gamer For Life
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My mario kart 7 is the US version and the Powersaves is also US 0.o
I'll take screenshots if anythin

Could you, please? My Mario Kart 7 is US version and my Powersaves is US as well.

Also, when I insert my Mario Kart 7, a box pops up, like a warning or something, but the box is blank. I'm guessing it's just what pops up when a game has no cheats or saves, but I'm not entirely sure.
EDIT: Looks like I'm right, I tried another game that I knew wouldn't have any cheats or saves and it did the same thing.

Visetra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i go to use my powersaves, it doesnt seem to want to work. I have tried the numerous cleaning and methods like blowing to get it to work to no avail. I have also confirmed that my region key is right as well. Once the programs open and at the insert your game cartridge screen, it will look like its trying to search for a moment but it says no local content then it will instantly return to the insert your cartridge screen, with an error screen with no words just an ok button and red alert symbol popping up. Any help would be much appreciated. I have tried with both x and y.

MistahJayden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you, please? My Mario Kart 7 is US version and my Powersaves is US as well.

Also, when I insert my Mario Kart 7, a box pops up, like a warning or something, but the box is blank. I'm guessing it's just what pops up when a game has no cheats or saves, but I'm not entirely sure.
EDIT: Looks like I'm right, I tried another game that I knew wouldn't have any cheats or saves and it did the same thing.

http://prntscr.com/300vgn Here you go. See? it works for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok