Hacking Datel 3DS Powersaves Exchange Thread...

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am hoping to start a thread where people can exchange saves using Datel's 3DS Powersaves device. I have some I can share with people for the following games:

- New SMB2
- Super Mario 3D Land
- Zelda ALBW
- Paper Mario Sticker Star
- Mario and Luigi Dream team
- Tales of the Abyss
- Kingdom Hearts 3D

Saves are in US BIN format.
Thoughts appreciated :)

elgarta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The lack of talk surrounding this item is certainly weird... I mean, it isn't even listed on Datel's own website in the US, and so far Amazon is the only U.S site besides eBay where I see it sold.

I ordered one recently and hope to have it available not long after the new year. It sucks that modern consoles don't have traditional cheat devices, but for what it is worth I do enjoy using my PS3 game genie and I expect this to be just as good for me.

So what kind of 'codes' are available on games like New Super Mario Bros 2, Zelda: A link Between Worlds and Fire Emblem? (if supported). I just cannot find any lists of what codes work online.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Finally someone make a Thread for this Device. So people can stop saying there's no C
AR for the 3DS.

Well is not a AR literally but get the point

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if we can exchange saves though, the device attaches a header segment to the save coding... Anyone else more experienced with coding know more about this and what if anything can be done?

zergslayer69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Can't imagine a way to insert the save into the game without some device anyways even if it were sharable. My question is, does it only work with physical cards? Or digital also?

Parasite X

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The lack of talk surrounding this item is certainly weird... I mean, it isn't even listed on Datel's own website in the US, and so far Amazon is the only U.S site besides eBay where I see it sold.

I ordered one recently and hope to have it available not long after the new year. It sucks that modern consoles don't have traditional cheat devices, but for what it is worth I do enjoy using my PS3 game genie and I expect this to be just as good for me.

So what kind of 'codes' are available on games like New Super Mario Bros 2, Zelda: A link Between Worlds and Fire Emblem? (if supported). I just cannot find any lists of what codes work online.

I agree the one thing I miss from the old era of gaming is the old cheat devices in our current era we barely see any cheat devices there isn't even a gameshark for WiiU.

Reactions: tbgtbg

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i received this device yesterday,i only have pokemon y game for 3ds,so i cannot use this tool yet?

Sorry, but no. Pokemon X/Y use NAND based saving. In my experience, games that have one save such as Pokemon and Animal Crossing use NAND saving. I think games that can have multiple saves don't use NAND save. As far as I know, not many games use that save type.

tall guy

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Sorry, but no. Pokemon X/Y use NAND based saving. In my experience, games that have one save such as Pokemon and Animal Crossing use NAND saving. I think games that can have multiple saves don't use NAND save. As far as I know, not many games use that save type.

thx for the info,can i use Zelda ALBW on it? i'm planning to buy this game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY