Hacking Database Error

Gariscus

Former Team Cyclops Mod
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm getting a database error when I try to access Team Cyclops Forums. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm wondering if they're re-structuring the site to account for the the new cart they have coming out and that's why it's down. Or if they took the site down simply because they are going to continue to jack us around for an update and don't want to hear any more complaints about the lack of updates. Or maybe their server just crashed and no one is there to restart it. Who knows.

Whatever the case, it's really annoying how they're making us wait so long for an update. Their new cart better be something extra super special to make us wait around like this for an update to the old one because currently, they aren't exactly inspiring any confidence. I mean, why would I buy a NEW cart from them when they are so slow with support for the old one? Just because they are working on a new cart does not excuse the lack of updates for the old one, not to me it doesn't anyway.

The current situation is very frustrating to say the least.

EDIT:
The site works if you type http://teamcyclops.com/forum/ instead of http://www.teamcyclops.com/forum/ ......in other words, remove the "www." from the URL.

TheShadowRunner

I'm like you, I have no name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
None of the above, they prolly just forgot to pay the bills again.
tongue.gif

And removing www doesn't work, it must have been your cache playing tricks.

AP Hacker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm getting the same errors, I've been getting them for about a day now.
The idea mentioned earlier about them restructuring their site makes sense, however a little bit of warning beforehand would have been nice..

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whelp, this makes, what, Day 3 for me? Still can't get their site to load. This doesn't bode well, not when considering recent issues with the site. I was the first one to come to their defense when folks began posting b.s. threads regarding no firmware update. But at this point, TC needs to get their shit together.
cool.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1