DARKCORP Help

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by FancyNintendoGamer567, Sep 25, 2018.

1. FancyNintendoGamer567
    OP

FancyNintendoGamer567 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 13, 2017
    United States
    I know it's kinda stupid. But I decided I'm going to install DarkCorp Full because I can run burned DVDs and still work for stuff like CTGP.
    Anyways, the problem I'm having is that my Wiimote disconnects when I run DarkCorp. And since I need to use a Wiimote in order to use DarkCorp. I can't use it. It may be because I have as WM+ Wiimote but I'm not sure.
    Hope anyone comes to help.

2. XFlak

XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Sep 12, 2009
    Canada
    Ontario
    If I recall correctly dark Corp has the wads bundled with it. You could in theory install them using a different wad manager that is compatible with wii motion + remotes.

And if I'm mistaken, I know the dark Corp wads are out there in the wild internet. Obviously be careful what you install.

And on a final point.... Dark Corp sucks and I advise instead just using neogamma to load burned discs. I created an autoboot mod of it if it helps.

Also, doesn't priiloader have an option to use ios 249 for the disc channel or something like that? Maybe try that before dark Corp.

Just my 2 cents, I am anti dark Corp in case it wasn't clear, lol

KiiWii and VinsCool like this.
  3. FancyNintendoGamer567
    OP

Feb 13, 2017
    United States
    But the rebooter thing is only so that the disc appears in the Disc Channel. I'll try installing the WADs separately and hoping it works.

4. XFlak

Sep 12, 2009
    Canada
    Ontario
    And if u patch the IOS used by the HBC it will flip upside down, so don't do that, lol

Last edited by XFlak, Sep 26, 2018
  5. FancyNintendoGamer567
    OP

Feb 13, 2017
    United States
    1. I use OHBC now.
    2. I don't care about a cIOS 58.

6. XFlak

Sep 12, 2009
    Canada
    Ontario
    Yeah I've seen you posting around here offering sound advice (if I recall correctly) so I take it you got a solid handle on things! I hope it all works out for you