Hacking Darkcorp 1.1 with problems to install (i guess)

laurorual

What are you looking for?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi!
I just installed the 4.3 Software in my wii and i already installed all cIOS with the ModMii.
But when i try to install the Darkcorp 1.1 on my wii, it restarts when it reaches 98% and back to the main screen.
The strange thing is that the games work perfectly on Disk Channel (until now, i have not tested all my games yet).
So, i wonder if it will have some problems after some time or something like that, because this never happened before and i'm a little scared about that.
(PS. I'm not american, so i dont know if my english is good LOL)

Thanks

dmonkey21

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure that is just how to DARKCORP installer works. Once it is finished it will just exit. When I've used it it stopped at 98% too, but it was fully installed so I wouldn't worry I believe it's just the installer. If you really want to check, load DOP-Mii and have it save a list of your IOS's. I think DARKCORP installs all the IOS's at v65535 or whatever (the highest number).

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
DARKCORP v1.1 has successfully been installed on your Wii.
biggrin.gif

The auto-restart was a silly bug I accidentally left in there prior to release...

Kerii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also have a question that might not necessarily indicate a problem. How long should it take to install DarkCorp? I've seen a Youtube video where it zipped by in like two seconds, but I've done three installations on different systems and they always take two hours every time. Is that normal?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up