Dark Souls 3 Modern Firearms mod

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,499
  • Replies 0
D

Deleted User

OP

Forsakensilver released a Dark Souls 3 mod that replaces all crossbows with automatic and semi-automatic modern firearms.
This mod replaced all the crossbows with automatic and semi-automatic modern firearms.
All the crossbow animations are also adjusted with faster firing rate, prepartion time, new vfx and firing sound.
I didn't touch the data0.bdt, so it theoretically should be compatible with other big mods.(But not my hunter's combat though. It will be weird and you cannot gun parry enemy if you do so....)
All weapons (except sniper rifle) can switch between automatic and semi-automatic mode by dual-handing the weapon.
When dual-handed, the weapon will be automatic.
By holding the attack button, player can fire arrows/bullets quickly with less damage, less stamina cost and less accuracy.
When single-handed, the weapon will be semi-automatic.
In this mode, player's projectile will have normal damage, accuracy and stamina cost, with slighty slower firing rate.
Weapon replacement information:
Light crossbow -> Vector
Heavy crossbow-> AK
Knight crossbow-> M16
Repeating crossbow -> Thompson smg
Sniper crossbow -> RE Sniper rifle
Avelyn ->MP5
Arbalest -> RE Shotgun
It is not a balanced mod, and is just made for fun.
Time has changed, my lord!

Installation
Install and configure Mod Engine(https://www.nexusmods.com/darksouls3/mods/332) as described on its page
Copy the parts, chr,sound folder in side the zip file into your mod directory
Alternative way of installation (Thanks to AMARANTHE000NEXUS)
1. Unpack with UXM 2.1.3.
2. Back up the original "parts", "mtd" and "chr" folder. (optional)
3. Overwrite the "parts", "mtd" and "chr" folder with the folders inside the zip file.
4. Pack everything using UXM
:arrow:Source:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb9aRPpmidM