• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,079
  • Replies 1
D

Deleted User

OP
upload_2020-6-24_12-38-0.jpeg

Darius Cozmic Collection 2, officially titled Darius Cozmic Revelation, will include both G-Darius HD and Dariusburst: Another Chronicle EX+.
Both titles, which are 3D graphics entries in the shoot ’em up series, will feature new elements.
Darius Cozmic Revelation will release for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch this winter in Japan.
Further details will be announced at a later date.

Update:
ININ Games and Strictly Limited Games will release Darius Cozmic Revelation for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch in North America and Europe this winter.

Last edited by ,

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Cool.
Still waiting on my Strictly Limited physical release of Arcade collection to arrive - I passed on the console collection purely because a). I have the majority of the console releases it features for the original systems, and b). it was missing the entries past the 16bit era... that said, I already have G-Darius for PS1 and Dariusburst for PSP (aswell as Chronicle Saviour for PS4 and Vita), but if it gets a physical release on PS4 an HD version of both titles will be worth it imo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool