EMS_LYNX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Greetings

After around 3 months of using an o3ds something happened to it. The console itself boots just fine when the angle of the screen is less than 90 degrees. If it isn't or when the console's top screen is moved, the console emits a popping/cracking sound and shutdowns immidiately. This really makes the console unusable. Now I am scared to turn it on in case of further damage

After doing some research it seemed to be damaged speaker ribbon cables or camera ribbon cables. Am I right about it ?

The problem is that I live in Poland, have no experience in fixing electronics, or any nintendo repair centres (Me having a9lh and not wanting to loose it is also an issue). What should I do? Should general electronics repairman suffice?

Buying another 3ds is also not an option

Thanks for any help in advance

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Greetings

After around 3 months of using an o3ds something happened to it. The console itself boots just fine when the angle of the screen is less than 90 degrees. If it isn't or when the console's top screen is moved, the console emits a popping/cracking sound and shutdowns immidiately. This really makes the console unusable. Now I am scared to turn it on in case of further damage

After doing some research it seemed to be damaged speaker ribbon cables or camera ribbon cables. Am I right about it ?

The problem is that I live in Poland, have no experience in fixing electronics, or any nintendo repair centres (Me having a9lh and not wanting to loose it is also an issue). What should I do? Should general electronics repairman suffice?

Buying another 3ds is also not an option

Thanks for any help in advance

https://gbatemp.net/threads/list-of-hardmod-installers-by-region.414224/ - maybe one of these people could help you, not hardmod but have the expertise~

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Arne214 @ Arne214: ah ok