Gaming Daisenryaku - (Longest Game Title in the World) for 3DS

Swing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I think this game probably has the longest title in the world: Daisenryaku - Dai Toua Kouboushi - Dainijisekaitaisen Boppatsu - Suujiku Sentai Rengougun Zensekaisen,

Which roughly translates into: Strategy in East Asia Rise and Fall of the Military History of World War Pivot Joint Military Worldwide 3DS.

Anyways I was wondering if anybody else has played it or seen it or knows where I could find it or a similar game? I really like original Panzer General/ Advance Wars type of hex based strategy games where you not only play the game but get to view the really cool battle scenes when you fight the enemy units as opposed to just watching a couple different numbers change. Does anybody know where I can find anything similar or have anything else you could recommend?

Phoenixian

Trophies
XP
Country
Super Robot Wars comes to mind. Japanese only except for a few odd titles that crossed over. The games feature a plethora of mecha from other media sources, and original characters. Still, I found the game fun, despite not knowing many of the characters involved. And it has super flashy battle animations to boot!

nanika

文鎮じゃダメ!まぁ、こんな文字小さしすぎてどうせ読めないっしょ。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can play the game with the longest title on a 3DS.

SIMPLE DSシリーズVol.14 THE 自動車教習所DS ~原動機付自転車・普通自動二輪・大型自動二輪・普通自動車・普通自動車二種・中型自動車・大型自動車・大型自動車二種・大型特殊自動車・けん引~

Romanised:
Simple DS Series Vol.14 The Jidousha Kyoushuujo DS ~Gendouki-tsuki Jitensha, Futsuu Jidou Nirin, Oogata Jidou Nirin, Futsuu Jidousha, Futsuu Jidousha Nishu, Chuugata Jidousha, Oogata Jidousha, Oogata Jidousha Nishu, Oogata Tokushu Jidousha, Ken'in~

Translated:
SIMPLE DS Series Vol.14 The Driving School DS ~Motorbikes, Ordinary Motorcycles, Large Motorcycles, Ordinary Vehicles, Ordinary Passenger Vehicles Permit, Medium-sized Vehicles, Large Vehicles, Large Passenger Vehicles Permit, Large Special Purpose Vehicles, and Towing~

Reactions: cearp

DzyDzyDino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can play the game with the longest title on a 3DS.

SIMPLE DSシリーズVol.14 THE 自動車教習所DS ~原動機付自転車・普通自動二輪・大型自動二輪・普通自動車・普通自動車二種・中型自動車・大型自動車・大型自動車二種・大型特殊自動車・けん引~

Romanised:
Simple DS Series Vol.14 The Jidousha Kyoushuujo DS ~Gendouki-tsuki Jitensha, Futsuu Jidou Nirin, Oogata Jidou Nirin, Futsuu Jidousha, Futsuu Jidousha Nishu, Chuugata Jidousha, Oogata Jidousha, Oogata Jidousha Nishu, Oogata Tokushu Jidousha, Ken'in~

Translated:
SIMPLE DS Series Vol.14 The Driving School DS ~Motorbikes, Ordinary Motorcycles, Large Motorcycles, Ordinary Vehicles, Ordinary Passenger Vehicles Permit, Medium-sized Vehicles, Large Vehicles, Large Passenger Vehicles Permit, Large Special Purpose Vehicles, and Towing~

I love the simple DS Series. The old ones on the DS were fantastic. Loved all the viznov/investigation ones and the misshitsu kara dasshutsu "room escape" ones. Thought it was neat that Puzzle Quest got brought over to Japan via Simple DS as well.

I haven't checked out any of the 3DS ones yet as... still looking for the perfect flash card to make region-free roms work for me :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :hrth::toot::grog::toot::hrth: