ROM Hack Daigasso DX Translation & Hacking Project

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 44,339
  • Replies 118
D

Deleted User

OP
I'm still writing my phd dissertation... should answer to all your inquiries... I don't have the time right now.

Uzumakijl

Trophies
Website
www.uzumakijl.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Mexico
deufeufeu said:
I'm still writing my phd dissertation... should answer to all your inquiries... I don't have the time right now.

Well dont worry but im just wondering why you dont answer the PMs cause i said i give all the help what i can, And im a little disappointed when you dont answer me... So if you like my help just said it, Im very glad of the JUS translation so i want to help in someting :3

canli

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I hope this game will be translated;
I can read hiragana but when the song lyrics are fast, I can't catch all
smile.gif

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
What ?! you are litteraly saying this games gonna hit some other lands aswell ?!

Off-Topic a little:
Noitora...
that Avatar
why does it look like uhmm you know.... the worldwide known - - - - Bear 0.0

tarso21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
megawalk said:
Off-Topic a little:
Noitora...
that Avatar
why does it look like uhmm you know.... the worldwide known - - - - Bear 0.0

Kinda NSFW
dry.gif

Shotacat is the ****bear of Shotas.

On-Topic:
"There were plans to sell the game in the West under the title Jam with the Band, but has not been officially announced and has no release date. It is assumed to have been cancelled, as it hasn't appeared in Nintendo Power and Nintendo has not released any further information about the game."
Quote from Wikipedia.

Cbajd5

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
For a more recent item on an official release in America:

"Though the title effectively dropped off the charts in Japan this October after selling a respectable 383,000 copies, music game Daigasso! Band Brothers DX was singled out by Nintendo president Satoru Iwata in the company’s Q2 earnings presentation for being a prime example of how the company would like to embrace user-generated content.

By partnering with an copyright organization called JASRAC, he explained, Nintendo was able to allow Band Bros. users to download up to 100 licensed songs, remix them, and share their creations with other users…. all in exchange for a single royalty payment. Moreover, Iwata revealed that to date, users had created over 3300 songs using the system.

In a Q&A session following the Nintendo presentation, Iwata admitted that such a licensing deal would be difficult in countries like the US, where the rights to individual tracks are owned by a variety of labels — but that’s not going to stop them from trying anywhere and everywhere they can.

“No matter what kind of music, if we tried to do this in other countries it would be very difficult,” said Iwata. “Therefore, we are currently researching what would be required and what allowed in each region and individual country. If we find an agreeable answer, we certainly want to develop.”

While Iwata warned that his statement should not be taken to mean that Nintendo is immediately planning an full-blown overseas release of Band Brothers DX for next year, he did comment that another way Nintendo might release Band Brothers overseas is by partnering with a single foreign label.

“If we could somehow put together a good deal with one particular music label, it would somewhat reduce the number of choices available [to players], but I believe we could create a game that still offers a variety of possibilities.”

Earlier in the Q&A, Iwata said that when creating new games nowadays, Nintendo makes it a point to consider how they might be improved through the addition of user-generated content."

http://www.gamecyte.com/iwata-says-oversea...sibility-exists

So, the right thing to say is they are trying.

tellitube

Trophies
XP
Country
um when i use your patcher and it makes a new rom...... im using the preview patcher.............when it makes the new patched rom it is a file size of 14.9 and when i run it it gives me an error message and it doesnt even launch the game do you have any suggestion to what i should do T.T

eSPy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
cheers for all the ppl who have worked on this. Just did a quick read of the thread. so im assuming since its not working for cyclo that it wont work for my edge ether?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY