Daedalusx64 and PS1 on TN?

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by SLiV3R, Jan 20, 2014.

1. SLiV3R
    OP

SLiV3R 3DS Friend Code: 0473-9069-2206

Jan 9, 2006
    I read that Daedalusx64 doesnt work on the newest TN and that PS1 emulation doesnt have sound on TN? Is that true?

I would like to try next TN release if they do work properly ;)

2. ResleyZ

ResleyZ Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty

Oct 11, 2013
    Netherlands
    Silicon Valley
    PS1 works without sound, which has been the case since every TN-exploit. Not sure about Daedalusx64, but the latest TN has had some pretty good updates, and there isn't really a reason to stay on a older version.

TN-V7 (the latest) is available for every exploit. As far as I know, the updates didn't 'break' anything.

3. Ryupower

Ryupower Brood

Oct 8, 2007
    United States
    you better off buying ps1 game of the PSN or using a REAL PSP
    Daedalusx64 is NOT any better on the vita if it can run (in still use PSP MODE to run)

TN is NOT a vita mode hack
    it just a vita PSP MODE hack

4. SLiV3R
    OP

SLiV3R 3DS Friend Code: 0473-9069-2206

Jan 9, 2006
    ok, thanx for the answers. I have already bought 10-15 PS1 games on PSN! but the games I really want is not and will probably never be available on PSN...

I know this is just PSP MODE, same people say it is equally difficult to hack the VITA as the PS3, so it wont probably happen ;)

im interested in TN even though the PS1 and N64 isnt fully playable... the analogue on the VITA is actually really nice compared to the shitty psp controls :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice