2. No

3 vote(s)
    8.1%
  3. 37 voter(s)
  1. Ender3Guy

Ender3Guy Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Any reason why this sheet is dead? I can't find the new list mentioned in the post...

2. Ferrox

Ferrox Member
    Newcomer

3. fmkid

fmkid Just another GBATemp's random guy

Colombia
  4. rolenks

rolenks Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    for real? mega man 64 doesn't load up for me when i checked it before. im using a new 3ds as well. i mean unless there was an update or a bios thing i don't usually see that game running perfectly at least from my experience

5. Moon164

Moon164 GBAtemp Fan

Brazil
    Thanks for doing that, but I think it would be interesting to separate if the game was tested on the New 3DS or the Old 3DS since the performance may vary between the two models. I, for example, have the Old 3DS as well as many others who tested it here, I had no problems running Mario Kart 64 but Super Mario 64 had a very unstable frame-rate. Another example is Mario Party 3, you said that it freezes as soon as it opens, but that's not what happens on the Old 3DS.
    [​IMG]

The game has texture problems but is playable

6. rolenks

rolenks Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Actually did you boost the power of it through using a bios or something? some of these game you say work very well dont even fully load, i used mega man 64 as my example because it was the one i was most interested. the logos show up and then it seemly doesnt even get to a loading screen, just a black screen

7. wanderindirk

wanderindirk Member
    Newcomer

Vietnam
    I can confirm that Mega Man 64 doesn't go pass the loading screen on the official v0.2 build, but on the latest provisional discord build I could find (https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-daedalusx64-n64-emulator.562195/page-48#post-9154596) it does run at an extremely respectable 20-30 fps (virtually full speed in lots of places) at least during the first mine section. When you comes out of the mine the frame rate drops to 12-15 in the big areas and the market, and (very) minor graphical glitches start to appear. Still very playable for me overrall, though my guess is still that it will drop to further than 12-15 fps in later sections like the first fight with Tron Bonne or the inner city. Regardless, this build improves upon nearly every game I've tried, so I think it's definitely worth checking out. My guess is the list is actually based on results measured by the performance of this build.

rolenks likes this.
  8. CaptainKennedy

Newcomer

Australia
    I was also having problems with some games which are listed as performing fine and updating to the latest beta build fixed the issue. Given MasterFeizz is working on the PS3 port atm, V0.3 is probably not going to come out for awhile. So I think It'd be better if the compatability list included the beta 9 build as well.

Banjo-Kazooie for instance is also unplayable and crashes on the menu on v0.2 (I tried multiple roms and versions incase it was purely a bad ROM). But runs pretty much as described on the compatability page if using the latest build.

9. Wavy

Wavy Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Australia
    What build of DeadalusX64 does this apply to? The current build on GitHub or that Discord build?

10. RandomMan25XX

RandomMan25XX GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Better question, where's the link to said discord?

Last edited by RandomMan25XX, Sep 30, 2020
  11. Wavy

Wavy Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Australia
    Here. Just go to the DaedalusX64 chat and ask for the build.

EDIT: You can just download the latest DX64 build here

Last edited by Wavy, Oct 1, 2020
  12. NekoNekoChan

NekoNekoChan Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    South Park Rally: Crashes on boot

13. Hambrew

OP Hambrew not your therapist

United States
    Bit of a necrobump, and this list was usurped. Take it to that other list.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - compatibility, (unofficial), DaedalusX64