ROM Hack RELEASE [D3Edit] Diablo 3 save editor (GUI Version)

mustardscientist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also anyone have any idea why other players disconnect on lan play? Only cheat used are 999,999 of crafting materials, gems and horadic cache mats.

fearhq

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi guys, I'm using yuzu, followed the guide here (github/god-jester/D3ROS-Modding-Seasons) to set my account and toons to season 24, and the error I am having when trying to play the chars is "season not ready". Is there any way to fix this? I would love to do some offline season on an emu

KillerPander

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can someone help me with modding and adding me in Discord: Thomas/KillerPander#8408

I tried to do it but i messed up with something and had no HUD ingame and was Auto-Walcking in one direction only. So i had to delete the save file and start a new account where i have nothing.
I would appreciate when someone could help me. Thanks

JKCStrykr

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I tried playing the save editor to the switch and it wont let me in for some reason. I don't know why it keeps on crashing the game itself. I usually play it in Ryujinx or Yuzu emulator. After i edit the save game it literally crash. What should I do?

jester_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, it's possible to add transmogs to the mystic with the editor? like the ethereals from last season?

thanks, have a nice day
Any new DL link, the github site is down
The only way atm is to play seasonal. @TonicBox's editor hasn't been updated since March and every other editor I've seen has been updated in over 2 years
As stated above, you can try the editor I wrote:
github/Tonic-Box/D3Studio

As for the error, it means that its having issues reading your save, meaning either:
A) the python editor here has a wrong protobuf definition for some field somewhere (Probably a field listed as wrong type etc)
or
B) if youre on a different system you may have decrypted your save incorrectly.
or
C) Youre not selecting the correct file to open your save from. You need to select the "account.dat" for the editor (Mine as well as this one) to correctly open the save.

a fork for D3Studio was released with full Season 25 support (shards, affixes, pets)

https://diablo.jester.dev/D3StudioFork/

Last edited by jester_,
Reactions: kidkat210

tyrallis

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
a fork for D3Studio was released with full Season 25 support (shards, affixes, pets)

github/god-jester/D3StudioFork
is it only me, that if i change something like my paragon, my UI completely disappears and my character auto-walks into one direction? using yuzu emulator

Fix (credits to jester): delete prefs.dat in your save file
save file -> open yuzu -> right-click on diablo 3 -> open save directory

Last edited by tyrallis,

jester_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it only me, that if i change something like my paragon, my UI completely disappears and my character auto-walks into one direction? using yuzu emulator

Fix (credits to jester): delete prefs.dat in your save file
save file -> open yuzu -> right-click on diablo 3 -> open save directory
no sweat, newest version doesn't read or write prefs.dat because of this, thanks for the bug report

kerelenko

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
are the D4 bonus wings available in the editor now?
Post automatically merged:

it is posible to tranfer a save from ps4 (unmoded) to swtich (yuzu) with this tool??

PDA: sorry for double post (idon't know how to delete it)
No. The PS4 saves are encrypted. You need a modded PS4 to decrypt the saves.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill