Hacking d2pro, 3.2U course of action

darkflare

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Wii with 3.2U that I installed a d2pro on and haven't used it in a while. I decided to get it back out and was wondering about the best course of action... can I update to 4.3U and still play burned games fine or will I need to use a loader as well? I have HBC installed on it as well, whatever was the newest at the time. I'd appreciate it if you guys could give me some guidance on the best route to take, thanks

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
darkflare said:
I have a Wii with 3.2U that I installed a d2pro on and haven't used it in a while. I decided to get it back out and was wondering about the best course of action... can I update to 4.3U and still play burned games fine or will I need to use a loader as well? I have HBC installed on it as well, whatever was the newest at the time. I'd appreciate it if you guys could give me some guidance on the best route to take, thanks
It should be no problem to update, simply update the homebrew channel to 1.0.8 if you have not made it yet.

darkflare

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FIX94 said:
darkflare said:
It should be no problem to update, simply update the homebrew channel to 1.0.8 if you have not made it yet.

Thanks. I forgot to say it was an older 9-wire d2pro, but I assume that won't affect the chip's compatibility with system updates, right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Murica