cyclods

Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by fst312, Nov 30, 2008.

Nov 30, 2008

cyclods by fst312 at 4:20 AM (718 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. fst312
    OP

Member fst312 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    what are the best slot 2 devices for the cyclods.i already have a ez flash but i don't really like it anymore.i want a cart that will allow me to use cheat codes for my gba games.i seen in the review section that m3 lite is one of the best to get but not to sure if it is able to be used with the cyclo also it uses a microsd card so if this one works with the cyclo will i need to buy another sd card just for the m3 lite because i already use an 8gb for my cyclods.

if this one isn't able to be used with the cyclo tell me of a slot cart that is and will i be able to use cheat codes with it and will i need another sd card for it if so is it sdhc and if it isn't what is the highest memory capacity it can hold 1GB-4gb.i need another slot 2 device because my ez flash doesn't work right it doesn't save gba data.

2. Hedgehogofchaos

Member Hedgehogofchaos GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    first load a game to the nand flash and then play it and save then turn your ds off remove your cyclods and load up the gba game. Also you could use GBAexploder homebrew to run the 3 in 1.

EDIT: we also have a handy dandy search function that you can use next time

3. fst312
    OP

Member fst312 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    this is why i said i need a new slot 2 device my ds lite size ez flash doesn't save the gba games.