Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
still down.

knew i should have bought the r4

instead of the cyclo.

cyclods. u fail.

as if not be compatible with r4's in multiplayer.

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
CycloDS Team might be changing servers

i got my R4 right before the CycloDS came out
it was good for then but the R4 is NOW out dated and will be, as the may not be any more updates

i upgraded from a R4 to a CycloDS this week
the CycloDS is better then a R4

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this the official website?

http://www.cyclopsds.com

It seems to be working for me.....but http://www.teamcyclops.com is still suspended though.

I imagine it's just the bandwidth limit thing. They BETTER not die now, I just bought one TODAY!
unsure.gif

skagamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Their site is down again. This time the message is "This Account is suspended. Please contact the billing department regarding your account". I sure hope this is temporary.

MaxEdison

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.homebroo.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
marchboy said:
still down.

knew i should have bought the r4

instead of the cyclo.

cyclods. u fail.

as if not be compatible with r4's in multiplayer.
Oh, man, marchboy. You are the KING of irony. High five, dude, that was awesome. Wanting an R4 because the excellent, English-fluent Team Cyclops site has been down down for a week, and obviously temporarily. Hoo! That's funny. You win the internet.

P.S. I think it's totally awesome how you turned your post into free verse poetry! Great use of line breaks. Have you thought about publishing your work?

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, I wonder if this has anything to do with all the commotion Nintendo has been stirring up as of late. I really hope these guys don't go under. As far as flash-card manufacturers go, these dudes were pretty topnotch. Great product, great support.

Damn!
unsure.gif

Hit

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
skagamer said:
Their site is down again. This time the message is "This Account is suspended. Please contact the billing department regarding your account". I sure hope this is temporary.
And that just after nintendo announced to stop R4(Nintendo means Flashcards under R4)

Timaxou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The latest new I could read about was http://www.mcvuk.com/news/31128/DS-The-Shocking-Truth on July 10 2008. Less than a month ago. I don't know if their procedure started before, but if it didn't, the site downtime is certainly not linked to Nintendo's antipiracy policy.
Yet they are working on several ways to decrease their game piracy, but they're not going to kill every shop, they have to go to courts to plead their cause, and it does take time.
They're not going to threaten cyclo team to kill them, especially not through their site, making them close immediately.
As far as I know, Nintendo is not a Mafia, or an hidden one~~
I'm still annoyed though, my Cyclods's on the way, and I could not even browse their website~~

Jordan10la

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
God dammit. What if they are sued? I purchased one but I had to use e-check and it hasn't cleared yet. It's supposed to clear on the 5th so it should be shipped then. If it gets shut down I would be so pissed.

ackers

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Think about it, Team Cyclops also produce the CycloWiz (think it's called that) for X360. If their main site is down because of Nintendo they would have set up a new site which focuses on their non-ninty piracy devices... I reckon the site is just down for maintenance/upgrades.

Solanum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I've read, Nintendo is only suing flash card RETAILERS (people who sell the cards) not the actual companies that MAKE the cards. So TC shouldn't be on their list right now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ShdwTakashi @ ShdwTakashi: pineapple belong on pizza? The answer is yes until proven otherwise