Hacking CycloDS is! a R4 Clone(I mean like M3)

mcp2

Trophies
XP
Country
Then again without them we wouldn't have jobs, if they make the products then who would need to sell them? Every country depends on each other.

You can only have one baby anyway. Most families want boys because they can work.

Monkey01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
should clones get a lower score? I don't know my oppion on that yet..
No, everything should be scored the way it is. If it's a clone it's just as good, people read reviews to find out how good a card is.

But I really don't see the point in calling CycloDS a R4 clone. Clones mean they're the same and well obviously CycloDS and R4 aren't.
wacko.gif

Also about the first picture, the buttons on that picture are seperate pictures so they can get a different picture when focussed and stuff and the third button brings an option menu instead of booting slot 2.
The second picture... The R4 didn't have a language choosing option?

Hit

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Then again without them we wouldn't have jobs, if they make the products then who would need to sell them? Every country depends on each other.

You can only have one baby anyway. Most families want boys because they can work.
Yea thats a big problem as there fiving away there girls(To an adoption centra) on the hope they get a boy next time

Hit

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
should clones get a lower score? I don't know my oppion on that yet..

No, everything should be scored the way it is. If it's a clone it's just as good, people read reviews to find out how good a card is.

But I really don't see the point in calling CycloDS a R4 clone. Clones mean they're the same and well obviously CycloDS and R4 aren't.
wacko.gif

Also about the first picture, the buttons on that picture are seperate pictures so they can get a different picture when focussed and stuff and the third button brings an option menu instead of booting slot 2.
The second picture... The R4 didn't have a language choosing option?
Yea but same buttons

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The names are pretty identical...

Revolution for ds
CycloDS Evolution

Stupid name and label.. what do monkeys have to do with slot 1 cards? stupid chinese
tongue.gif

Screw you. You think your race is that great and intelligent, eh?
dry.gif

Yea chinese are great the childrens and low payed people are working for our gadgets
grog.gif

tongue.gif
Joke, well it true but they atleast have work(Thats how i see it
tongue.gif
)

Somehow, I don't think that jokes going to go down well.

Hell naw man lol. I have a couple Chinese friends and they are far from being low PAID or stupid.
dry.gif

xanth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

No, girls can and do work. But most families want boys because traditionally in Confucianism, girls cannot carry on the family line. Once they've been married, they're considered to have become part of their husband's family.

Zombie_X

Trophies
Website
www.zombie-x.com
XP
Country
United States
Both CycloDS EVO and DS Link are made in the same factory, heres proof. My friend got a DS Link fro the DS Link team and I got a CycloDS EVO. both cam from a factory in china called "Supreme Factory Ltd" so that means they are manufactured in the same area.

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why is this now a i hate chinese thread? I mean just the other day i was reading about how they found all those people imprisoned in that brick factory and they were not allowed to have a bath for months and were caked in brick dust, they were locked inside with armed guards and dogs making sure they did not escape, and they were not paid, some of them did not even remember their own names they had been there so long, and the locals when asked if they had seen anything, they said its not their problem and they were scared they would get seized and forced to work inside since its was owned by the family of a local official, and if you guys did your homework on china you would know that the 1 child rule is rarely enforced, and if it is, its usually just a local official who fines you money then looks the other way, china is still very poor, the cities have alot of money but the rural countryside everyone is poor.

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

No, girls can and do work. But most families want boys because traditionally in Confucianism, girls cannot carry on the family line. Once they've been married, they're considered to have become part of their husband's family.

Lol, man I wish this was true since I would love to drop my wife's family...
wub.gif

QUOTE(Zombie_X @ Jun 22 2007, 12:10 AM)Both CycloDS EVO and DS Link are made in the same factory, heres proof. My friend got a DS Link fro the DS Link team and I got a CycloDS EVO. both cam from a factory in china called "Supreme Factory Ltd" so that means they are manufactured in the same area.

My customs invoice had the same information. I'm not sure if they are by the same manufacturer but they probably are as seeing as how they ARE made in the same factory.

FifthE1ement
grog.gif

shinji257

Trophies
Website
www.elite-systems.org
XP
Country
United States
To those that think this is a clone of the R4 is an idiot. Names aside though here are some major and glaring differences in the interface.

The third button is for settings. On the R4DS it boots slot 2 into NDS mode

The main menu of the NDS will show the CycloDS. On the R4DS autoboots when you power on.

The cheats menu is completely different

The games and homebrew show their icon in the file list where on the R4DS you see it on a different screen.

It is a borderline DS Link clone. I don't even think it is a clone of that.

I think the CycloDS team took some interface ideas and some other things and implemented their own, original, Slot 1 solution. One I am considering on purchasing. I will especially do it if they can truly back up their claim about 100% Download Link compatibility.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIoANBgzYkQ