Hacking CycloDS Evolution v1.55 BETA 5 firmware has been released for testing

adjcn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CycloDS Evolution v1.55 BETA 5 firmware has been released for testing. Changes include:

Enhanced mode enabled for DSL/DSi hybrid games
Fixed problem caused by battery saver with GTA experimental fix
Fixed issue some people were experiencing with file listings
Soft reset is now supported under Moonshell 2, and Moonshell 2 has been made the default media player
Game compatibility fix (3966)
This should be the last BETA release before v1.55 final, providing no further issues surface. To the people who have been requesting a fix for the in-game menu with Black Sigil, we have noted this request and have investigated. Unfortunately, the game utilises some very non-standard code which makes adding support for the in-game menu quite complicated. As we would rather devote our time to more important issues, we have no intention of adding in-game menu support to this game at present.

Download the BETA: http://www.teamcyclops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11940

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
jesterscourt said:
What part of "don't share the beta outside of TC forums" don't you get?
TC asks webmasters not to post news about beta releases. Forum posts are people sharing information. This has be discussed thousands of times before.

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if there are going to be new features or any more gui tweeks in 1.55 final or if this beta is the final form.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Siegmund Fretzgau said:
Beta releases have allways been here, but never on the front page...
They have been on the front page here before. Only reason being that it was JPH posting them at the time. I told JPH about the team's requests and he basically said "Well, I'm not a webmaster".
sleep.gif
; Thankfully we don't have that problem anymore.

VSR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't register on the TeamCyclops Forum
frown.gif

"The administrator has banned your email address. To contact the administrator click here" - I never even registered their
frown.gif

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They banned all free email providers (Yahoo, Gmail, etc.) and also Mailinator type emails.
Just use the email that came with your ISP to register.

If you're just trying to register to download the beta, you can just download it here. See the third post.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They're games that have special features when played on the DSi but can still be played on the regular DS or DS lite.
Only example I can think of is the cooking game where you can use the DSi camera to have your face in the game.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=164823
Note the "Additional DSi features" logo.

So far, no DSi flash cart can run these games with the DSi features.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol