CycloDS Evolution Loader v1.21 released

hollabackitsobi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i want to get a cyclo, but i have a feeling that an even better flashcart is just around the corner. It's happend before...I bought a supercard lite about 2 months before the R4 was first released. I was crushed.

Not going to happen. You really can't get much better than what the Cyclo is offering, I mean what else could you want? Acekard went a very innovative and cool way, and it looks like it's working out. I seriously don't see what else could be done this late in the flashcard game, this late in the DS's lifespan.

We've gone from Slot 2 cards that required Passcards and/or FlashMe, to Slot 1s that offered the basics, just playing ROMs and such with small amounts of internal memory, to fully featured carts with varying features like MicroSDHC support and MicroSDHC support plus internal memory PLUS open source firmware. What else could you really want?

hollabackitsobi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But that's what I'm saying though. It's just a "good" cart. Nothing new that hasn't been done before, just the natural progression of technology getting older and cheaper.

Alastair

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mmmm, there could be a more feature-rich card that might come out, but there's really nothing more that I want from a cart. I love my CycloDS!
smile.gif

blizeH

Trophies
Website
www.zestdesign.net
XP
Country
Very glad I went with the Cyclo in the end, currently waiting for mine to be delivered, but hey, I'm in no rush and definitely seems to have a brighter future than other cards
smile.gif

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if it's been mentioned already or not, but this update causes a white load screen for the U.S. version of Puzzle Quest. I know that's a fairly popular DS game, so...

hollabackitsobi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep. Hope the Cyclo team are on it. I visited their forums yesterday and someone had posted that, hopefully in the next week or so we'll see a 1.21-2 fix.

KINGOFNOOBS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd wait for the M3DS Real, it doesn't look to be the best cart, but it looks like a good cart for its price.

Maybe so... but for some reason I think the CycloDS kicked your dog and you just got something against it.
huh.gif

Hmmm? I love my CycloDS Evo, and I've been recommending it to everyone.... Just saying that the M3DS Real looks pretty nice at the moment.
Not really. In fact it brings absoultely nothing new to the table. Its just a rehash of M3 Lite Perfect.

Lurick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's fantastic ... and now, if they can just get their next batch manufactured and ready to ship already, I'll actually be able to enjoy the update. T_T

Kellicros

Trophies
XP
Country
this is awesome, I seriously hope ALL other slot1 carts(R4 especially, since I own one) would start supporting the 3 in 1 expansion officially.
frown.gif
These updates make me wanna get myself a CycloDS as well.

joe90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ordered one to update my m3.. lets see how long it takes to arrive .. all out of stock, and mr modchips says delivery on monday... plus there has been a bust in a chinese modchip/copy factory..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @DinohScene, Sup