Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XeroRestraint said:
Doggy124 said:
Infinity-X said:
...what happened to in-game text reader..?
It might be in 1.50

Seems like we've been hearing "It might be in [current version + 1]" for quite some time now ....
rolleyes.gif

I haven't given up yet but let's just say I'm not holding my breath.
1.50? Thats like 9 updates away!
cry.gif
I didn't think it'd take that long. But it will be worth the wait. Hopefully very soon though...

Goloki

Proud TX Suporter... LOL!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
Gonna test if FFTA2 still freezes after entering and exiting the In-Game Menu.

I haven't played much FFTA2 in my new CycloDS, but, so far, it hasn't crashed. What kind of mSD(HC) card are you using? I have a Kingston JPN 1GB mSD and it works perfectly...

euphemism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Infinity-X said:
XeroRestraint said:
Doggy124 said:
Infinity-X said:
...what happened to in-game text reader..?
It might be in 1.50

Seems like we've been hearing "It might be in [current version + 1]" for quite some time now ....
rolleyes.gif

I haven't given up yet but let's just say I'm not holding my breath.
1.50? Thats like 9 updates away!
cry.gif
I didn't think it'd take that long. But it will be worth the wait. Hopefully very soon though...

No, the firmware revisions go 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5

Anything that is a 1.1x i.e. 1.11/1.12/1.13, 1.21, 1.31/1.32, 1.41 are hotfixes, not major updates.

Examo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
shakirmoledina said:
This team is working like the R4 was very far back... amazing updates, (like download play) and had the best compatibility which i think will die in a few months (since there won't be updates to fix new games which might have compatibility probs)
The thing is, Team Cyclops is not GBAlpha. Unlike GBAlpha who has several products out (M3, G6, R4, iTouch, etc.), Team Cyclops only offers one slot-1 DS device. Therefore, Team Cyclops does not need to be like GBAlpha to diminish the production of R4 to pave ways for its other products. But of course, you still might be right, but comparing Team Cyclops with GBAlpha is not really valid at this point.

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Examo said:
shakirmoledina said:
This team is working like the R4 was very far back... amazing updates, (like download play) and had the best compatibility which i think will die in a few months (since there won't be updates to fix new games which might have compatibility probs)
The thing is, Team Cyclops is not GBAlpha. Unlike GBAlpha who has several products out (M3, G6, R4, iTouch, etc.), Team Cyclops only offers one slot-1 DS device. Therefore, Team Cyclops does not need to be like GBAlpha to diminish the production of R4 to pave ways for its other products. But of course, you still might be right, but comparing Team Cyclops with GBAlpha is not really valid at this point.

Afaik the R4 ist not by GBAlpha.

PW1337

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
R4s were(are?) far more popular than M3 Simply, though making it look like R4 is the "original card", but I think R4 it's actually the clone card. Like for example, GBAlpha had other cards before slot-1 cards came out, and I don't think they would clone a flashcard already having experience on the market. Also, R4 team only has one flashcard, while GBAlpha has various, and usually, a company that clones a product doesn't develop another ones, as they had to clone the hardware. That's just what I think though.

On the topic, I own a CycloDS and I'm happy to see fast updates with more features
smile.gif
. Some people also commented that Team Cyclops is the "New R4 Team", and I highly doubt this, Team Cyclops is far better, and I also don't want them becoming like the R4 team, having minimal updates that only fix compatibility with some games...

euphemism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PW1337 said:
R4s were(are?) far more popular than M3 Simply, though making it look like R4 is the "original card", but I think R4 it's actually the clone card. Like for example, GBAlpha had other cards before slot-1 cards came out, and I don't think they would clone a flashcard already having experience on the market. Also, R4 team only has one flashcard, while GBAlpha has various, and usually, a company that clones a product doesn't develop another ones, as they had to clone the hardware. That's just what I think though.

On the topic, I own a CycloDS and I'm happy to see fast updates with more features
smile.gif
. Some people also commented that Team Cyclops is the "New R4 Team", and I highly doubt this, Team Cyclops is far better, and I also don't want them becoming like the R4 team, having minimal updates that only fix compatibility with some games...

The R4 firmware updates always came out first buddy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...